Lagging

by mariaaaglo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lagging

★★★★ Novice
I just got the sims 4 console for my ps4 and its laggy is there anyway to fix it ???
Message 1 of 43 (70,587 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need help

EA app Team

Hi @mariaaaglo,

Sorry to read you are experiencing this. Would you mind explaining when you are having lag? Is it in a certain game mode? When doing certain actions?

Which PlayStation 4 do you have?

Thanks!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 3 of 43 (75,688 Views)

All Replies

Need help

★★★★ Novice
I just got the game Saturday i got it digital and it keeps lagging idk what to do
Message 2 of 43 (70,508 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @mariaaaglo,

Sorry to read you are experiencing this. Would you mind explaining when you are having lag? Is it in a certain game mode? When doing certain actions?

Which PlayStation 4 do you have?

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 3 of 43 (75,689 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The time lapse is lagging. I'm sure its been said before but when I hit ultra speed, it takes a good minute before it actually works but once it hits, time does not go that fast. sims take forever to do any tasks. Cant wait for this to be fixed! Standard smile

Message 4 of 43 (70,468 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Its lags all the time while im playing it stops sometimes but then keeps on even on the loading screen and it even crashes I have the Playstation 4 500 Gb .
Message 5 of 43 (70,461 Views)

EA app Team

Hi again,

@mariaaaglo are you getting any error messages when the game crashes? Has it worked like this since the day you installed the game?

@Reggaesoul1990 what console are you playing on?

-Mai

Message 6 of 43 (70,449 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes it crashes and i send reports and still the same thing every since I installed it its been lagging
Message 7 of 43 (70,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im playing on the PS4. 

The only error and crash message I get is when I try to marry sims out in the world. 

Message 8 of 43 (70,397 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Reggaesoul1990 @mariaaaglo,

Let's make sure there's no corrupted cached data in your console causing issues. Please, clear your PlayStation 4 cache following these steps:

1. Turn off your PlayStation 4 by holding the PlayStation button on your controller and selection 'Turn off'.
  2. Unplug the power cable from the back of your PlayStation and wait 30 seconds.
  3. Plug the cable again and turn on your console.

This won't delete your saved game data, so your Sims will be there when you open the game again.

Please, give it a try and let us know if it works better after that:

-Mai

Message 9 of 43 (70,392 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Okay ill try it today ill lyk if anything happens
Message 10 of 43 (70,355 Views)