Re: Inventory stacks by default

by MalagaAda

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Inventory stacks by default

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
I can’t sell individual items from my inventory. It defaults to selling the whole stack.

I mentioned this to a chat agent/bot yesterday but their email resolution was irrelevant.

What now?
Message 1 of 4 (819 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice

You can open the stack via the left or right trigger, as I recall. When it's open, you get a window above the stack where you can select, take or sell items from this stack.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (866 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

You can open the stack via the left or right trigger, as I recall. When it's open, you get a window above the stack where you can select, take or sell items from this stack.

Message 2 of 4 (867 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Is there a way to default back to selling single items instead of the whole stack? When I go to sell a single item and close out the dialogue, it bounces back to the top of the inventory instead of remaining where I left off.

Personally, I rarely ever sell entire stacks of anything at a time so this is super tedious and frustrating.
Message 3 of 4 (690 Views)

★★ Novice

When I open the stack, is there a way of selling half or some of the items? I can only sell them individually or the whole stack ;/ I'd love an option that allows you to split stacks Frown

Message 4 of 4 (556 Views)