Interior design job disappeared!

by TheSkittlehook

Original Post

Re: Gigs are broken

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Please click Me Too on this bug report:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-DHD-Empty-Gig-List/td-p/10390829/page/3

I know the bug report section is hard to navigate, so I found it by in an ordinary web browser type: no gigs sims 4 bug ahq

Message 51 of 69 (836 Views)

Re: Gigs are broken

Hero
@millah45 I merged your post with the bug report.

There seem to be two causes for this:

1. Long played saves that don't have any of the original families anymore.
2. Mods.

Since you are using mods, have you tested without them ?

There's a few suggestions in this thread you can try.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 69 (812 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DHD] Empty Gig List

★★★ Newbie
@summergirl345 I had no issues until the base game update for July. Everything was working good. But now I have nothing for gigs...
Message 53 of 69 (770 Views)

Interior design job disappeared!

★★★★★ Novice

Hi all,

Sorry if this needs to be moved - I can not find what I am looking for on other threads. 

I am plating on Xbox 1, no mods no CC in a basic house from the base game, I have all packs and kits bar the dust one. I have just had he massive recent update and now my whole interior design career has literally disappeared! It shows up that Callie is level 8 in her career but when I search for gigs it does not do anything at all, this being via the work icon. I then took her to the computer to go and look and the option for it as a job is not even there at all. All other careers are present just not that one. To add to this I completed a job for the Spencer-Kim family completely fine and was even promoted just before this glitch even happened. 

Any ideas on how to solve this? 

Thanks in advance! 

Message 54 of 69 (792 Views)

Re: Interior design job disappeared!

★★★★★ Novice
I've posted this in bugs now but I can not delete it from here, I have tried. Apologies.
Message 55 of 69 (777 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@TheSkittlehook Same for me - I was only able to find gigs using the phone
Message 56 of 69 (755 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes pretty much affecting all the freelance gigs you have to use the phone in order to get a gig.

Message 57 of 69 (735 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DHD] Empty Gig List

★ Novice
@summergirl345 I haven't found a way to pull the gigs up on the clipboard or why its doing it but I have found away around it! go to your phone go to job and select "find a gig" then it will still bring up your gigs available!
- PinkquartZAura
Message 58 of 69 (731 Views)

Help

★ Apprentice

Ive seen a few others have this issue. Im playing sims on my xbox one series s console and on the interior design update pack, i am unable to select gigs for the interior job. When i click on the clip board to search for gigs, nothing will show up. I do not play with cheats or anything. Anyone know whats up with this ? Is this a bug orr ?

Message 59 of 69 (771 Views)

Re: Help

★ Guide

It has happened on PS4 as well. I had it happen to me as well, but on PS4. It has been issue since Dream Home Decorator came out.

Message 60 of 69 (756 Views)