Re: I've been having oddness when exploring space

by TygerNight

Original Post

I've been having oddness when exploring space

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Sometimes it goes off without a hitch, they're gone for the entire exploration and the story pop-ups.... pop up. But for a while now I've been having Sims explore space and the rocket immediately returns and the Sim steps out. Sometimes the story pop-ups do appear, while I've got that Sim doing other things in the house. It's very strange. If I don't give the Sim anything to do they just stand in front of the rocket ship decked out in their space suit ad nauseum. Just today I sent Mom and Dad each on explore space (I have 3 rocket ships) at the same time.

Mom immediately returned, got the safely returned notice, and I spent 5 minutes answering pop-ups for 2 different stories while she cared for the twins. Dad was gone the whole time of the exploration. It seems totally random.

~Tyger <3

Message 1 of 4 (443 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@TygerNight Does it happen if you only send one sim to space? Does that one sim return early or does this only happen if you have simultaneous space missions?

Message 2 of 4 (406 Views)

★ Guide

It happens totally randomly. That was the only time I actually sent them both into space at the same time in separate ships. But it's happened here and there multiple times during the past month or two.

Message 3 of 4 (384 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@TygerNight If it's just random and there's no apparent pattern to it, it's hard to reproduce on my end. If you believe it's a bug, please refer to this thread https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/Where-to-report-bugs/m-p/6441548#M529

Message 4 of 4 (363 Views)