I lost game packs when I uninstalled and reinstalled the game

by 2020sloth

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I lost game packs when I uninstalled and reinstalled the game

★★★ Newbie

I’m not sure if this is the right place for this, so if I’m not in the right spot I’m very sorry. I play the game on PS4 and I had to uninstall the game due to an issue that was happening. I can’t remember what happened, since this was a while ago. I have Get Together, Cottage Living, Journey to Batuu (yes, I do in fact regret getting it), Werewolves, and Paranormal. I lost Discover University, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, and Vampires when I reinstalled the game. It let me reinstall the ones I currently have when I downloaded it again, but for some reason the others just didn’t show up. 

Message 1 of 2 (196 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I lost game packs when I uninstalled and reinstalled the game

Community Manager

Heya @2020sloth,

Let's try the follow steps to be sure all your DLC is installed and playable again:

1. Go to your Game Library 
  2. Scroll to Your Collection
  3. Select The Sims 4
  4. Scroll down to Add-Ons and locate your DLC here
  5. Select the DLC in this list and select Install
  6. When the download finishes, let your new content install and restart The Sims

If you have any troubles getting your content installed using these steps, please let me know! 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (163 Views)

All Replies

Re: I lost game packs when I uninstalled and reinstalled the game

Community Manager

Heya @2020sloth,

Let's try the follow steps to be sure all your DLC is installed and playable again:

1. Go to your Game Library 
  2. Scroll to Your Collection
  3. Select The Sims 4
  4. Scroll down to Add-Ons and locate your DLC here
  5. Select the DLC in this list and select Install
  6. When the download finishes, let your new content install and restart The Sims

If you have any troubles getting your content installed using these steps, please let me know! 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (164 Views)