I can't save to my library

by Meganmegoo1998

Original Post

I can't save to my library

★ Novice

I am unable to save any of my lots or households, yet when I go on the gallery, I can download other people's lots and households. I have gone through all my "saved" content and deleted everything that I did not need, since I assumed maybe I was out of space. my library is now completely empty, and still can't save any of my own content to my library. Has anyone experienced this, and does anyone have a solution, or why it does this?

Message 1 of 2 (334 Views)

Re: I can't save to my library

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've been trying to save households and lots to my library so I can delete some saved games and use those households in a new game. Nothing is saving, I click save household and then save it and it shows it's been saved, I can view the details but then when I open my library nothing is there. I can go to the gallery and save as many households and lots as I want but the ones I make and try to save never actually save. I had mods but I removed them and tried again and have the exact same problem. I'm not sure if the new gallery look is an issue but I believe I had this issue before the update. It is really starting to tick me off because I want to delete some saved games but I can't since they contain households that I want to use later on. (Oh I'm on PC)

Message 2 of 2 (251 Views)