Re: I can't rotate objects in Sims 4 PS4

by newjadon10129

Original Post

I can't rotate objects in Sims 4 PS4

★★★ Newbie
Hi! I was able to rotate the objects in build mode at the beginning by pressing r1-l1 but now when I try to rotate objects it doesnt work and instead it chooses the room and the walls. I tried many things like bulldozing my lot and rebuilding etc. but still I can't. Does anyone have any idea?
Message 1 of 16 (13,304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

That's a weird one.  I guess all glitches are weird.

So if you bulldoze a lot  (or pick a new lot for testing purposes) and then just set an object down on the lot can you rotate it? With no walls to grab does it do anything?

I've tried to replicate the action but no matter what I do, if I grab an object the object remains grabbed and the cursor does not bounce to the walls.  I thought maybe you got the cursor out of the menu somehow and maybe it wasn't interacting with the objects but I couldn't get the game to do that action. ..

Message 2 of 16 (13,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m having this issue too.. can’t figure out what’s going on;;
Message 3 of 16 (13,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Im having the same problem, when I try to rotate it goes back in my inventory, can’t figure it out
Message 4 of 16 (12,961 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Anyone know how to fix this prob? Happening to me too -_-
Message 5 of 16 (12,919 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your reports! A new update for the game is being released today, could you please let us know if this issue is still happening for you after updating?

Thank you!
-Mai
Message 6 of 16 (11,981 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi after I used the create stairs thing it glitched so I could only move the stairs even when I was holding a different object. I restarted and I cant rotate anything it just gets put back in the inventory or it does nothing. 

Message 7 of 16 (11,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I Select a room I can't rotate the room in Anyway, Hvordan can Select a object and rotate that works fine but it's really is frustrating that I can't rotate my rooms because then I have to we will the room Where do something about it began at ville frustrating because i really Sometimes I build a perfect room and I just need to rotate it and then I actually can rotate and I have to fill in the ship it actually pretty annoying.

Message 8 of 16 (10,808 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi this situation for me got better but now I just can rotate the decks. Especially the flat triangle piece. When I look at my controls instead of it saying rotate it say cycle categories right and left.

Message 9 of 16 (10,579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have just bought this game and this glitch is still happening. Nice to know over a year since you posted this response with an apparent fix incoming and it's still not fixed....and yes my game is up to date before you ask.

Message 10 of 16 (9,402 Views)