I can't buy Eco lifstyle on Ps Store

by sumemer

Original Post

Re: I can't buy Eco lifstyle on Ps Store

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

The releases on PC/Mac and console work a bit differently. While it's a rolling release on Origin, console releases are happening at the same time worldwide (similar to how it worked for previous packs).

Eco Lifestyle will be available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 today, June 5th at 10AM PT.

I understand having to wait more than you expected is no fun, but I hope at least this helps clarify the situation.

Cheers,
-Mai

(For more info, this post can come handy: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/FAQ-The-Sims-4-Eco-Lifestyle-Expansion-Pack-re... )

Message 11 of 22 (709 Views)

Re: I can't buy Eco lifstyle on Ps Store

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mai Its still not showing on my playstation and its half past 12 what's happening?
Message 12 of 22 (676 Views)

Re: Eco Lifestyle Xbox Download issue

★★★★ Novice

We may just be too early (I’m blaming my inability to convert time zones 🙄). Found this in the FAQ for Xbox release:

The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle will be available at around 10am PT / 17:00 UTC on June 5, 2020

Message 13 of 22 (663 Views)

Eco Lifestyle saying I need to download even after I installed it

★ Novice

So I pre ordered a game for the first time hecause I was that excited for this pack and maybe that  caused this issue but when i opened up the sims 4 it says i need to download to play for eco lifestyle. I checked and it shows everything fine in the Microsoft store and in my manage apps with it being installed. What could fix this on ea's side? I bought a whole live memebership because i thought that might be part of the problem

Message 14 of 22 (628 Views)

Re: Eco Lifestyle saying I need to download even after I installed it

★★★ Newbie
@TamSerDes1 Seems that Eco Lifestyle is blocked until 7 PM CEST.
Message 15 of 22 (602 Views)

★ Novice

Alright, I'll check back in an hour and a half then. Thanks

Message 16 of 22 (577 Views)

Eco lifestyle playstation store

★★★ Newbie

How come I can't download eco lifestyle from the PlayStation store even though it's the afternoon of June 5

Message 17 of 22 (480 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone! You should be able to find the pack now - if that's not the case, please let us know!

Thanks,
-Mai
Message 18 of 22 (1,148 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m in Sweden and I restarted my PS4. Nothing there. I also checked PS Store on desktop, nothing there. 

Message 19 of 22 (442 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found it! WOHO! :D Happy gaming guys and thanks for this EA!

Message 20 of 22 (430 Views)