Re: I can no longer build anything ps4

by mryoshi420

Original Post

I can no longer build anything ps4

★ Novice

I downloaded a bundle yesterday and played it for awhile and then I decided to buy the Kitchen stuff pack. Since downloading the pack I can no longer build or place anything. When I try to buy furniture, appliances, walls, half walls, wallpaper, basically anything it all says its locked and to check how to unlock.

Message 1 of 7 (430 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@mryoshi420  Please read through this link for common DLC issues. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/FAQ-Sims-4-Console-DLC-Issues/m-p/8776113#M6546

If your issue is not resolved by the information in that thread, please post here in your thread to let me know.

Message 2 of 7 (391 Views)

★ Novice

Not resolved thanks

Message 3 of 7 (385 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@mryoshi420  Does your sim have enough money to purchase the items? If the household is a played household, you have to use the sims household funds in build mode.

If the sims were previously not played, you get to free build on their lot.

Message 4 of 7 (382 Views)

★ Novice

I have a few hundred thousand simoleons. This started after the kitchen packs dlc. I can build/buy and place things in my yard however when I try to place things inside my house it says this object is locked. I cannot build walls or put down flooring inside my house however I can in my yard.

Message 5 of 7 (375 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@mryoshi420  Which lot is this for? Can you also post a picture of what you are seeing.

Message 6 of 7 (355 Views)

★ Novice

Willow creek, bargain bend. However I have solved the problem. Simply moving away and moving back didn’t work. But I put everything in my inventory (plants, doors, windows included). Moved out and when returning for a second time it has reset the lot and I am able to build again. Thank you for your help. 

Message 7 of 7 (349 Views)