How do I enable online features on sims 4 for XBOX/CONSOLE players!! (2020)

by ziggyportis102

Original Post

How do I enable online features on sims 4 for XBOX/CONSOLE players!! (2020)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This morning, I decided to play the Sims 4 for the thousandth time. I was going to look in the gallery but it asked if I was connected to wifi, I was so I click connect but it didn't work. I did this for about a minute until I decided to quit the game and start it up again. When I started the game up again, I went to CAS and I tried to get into the gallery, BUT this time it only showed my library. REMIND YOU!! I AM AN XBOX/CONSOLE PLAYER!! Please help, also I am [cm edit-removed, please don't give specific personal info out publicly], so I don't know if my EA account would be necessarily considered underage.

|I almost forgot to say this, but when I try to create a Sim from Library, the game tells me this "To cintinue, enable Online Features in the Game Options" but I can't find that in the Settings?|

Message 1 of 2 (4,799 Views)

Re: How do I enable online features on sims 4 for XBOX/CONSOLE players!! (2020)

Hero (Retired)

@ziggyportis102 A help thread for gallery console issues is here Console Gallery. Your issue is probably related to having a child account or child restrictions on your console. The linked thread covers the EA child account, but if you have parental controls set on your console, your parent needs to adjust them for you.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/online-access-for-child-accounts/

Message 2 of 2 (4,778 Views)