How Do You Raise & Lower Objects on Xbox One

by GeminiMoons

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How Do You Raise & Lower Objects on Xbox One

★★ Novice

I have an Xbox One. I’ve entered the cheats codes for building but I can’t figure out how to raise and lower objects, like when you use 9/0 on PC.

Also, how do I resize objects?

Message 1 of 20 (41,322 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How Do You Raise & Lower Objects on Xbox One

★★★ Newbie
On Xbox one you hold down LT and RT than press up on the d-pad to raise objects and down on d-pad to lower.

View in thread

Message 9 of 20 (40,177 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

Don't know what you mean by raise lower objects. I just stick them against the wall and slide them up and down the wall. :P 

To resize objects hold both the triggers and press up or down on the dpad. (the 'resize to smaller size' hasn't been implemented yet so you can only make things bigger right now.)

Message 2 of 20 (41,216 Views)

★★ Novice

What I mean is raising something that doesn’t usually want to be on a table. For example, you want to put a plant on a table but it won’t automatically go on it. On the PC, you use number key 9 to raise the object above it’s normal level, which let you raise enough to put the table under it.

Since we can resize objects, I’m hoping we can also raise them. 

Message 3 of 20 (41,208 Views)

★ Guide

I would like to know too for PS4 been asking them on twitter but get no answer

Message 4 of 20 (41,187 Views)

★ Guide

Come on EA, no one that works on this game knows how to do this ?

Message 5 of 20 (41,159 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @patrickb1973 @GeminiMoons,

Thanks for sharing the way of enlarging objects, @vyvexthorne! It's great to see you helping around, XP for you!

Regarding the raising and lowering of objects - this is not an option available on consoles, that's why you have been unable to find the controls to do it.

I can understand you are interested in this, what I can do is send your feedback about it to The Sims team Standard smile

-Mai

Message 6 of 20 (41,131 Views)

★ Guide

Hi @EA_Mai please do, we would love this control on console specially for those of us that love to build and decorate so please ask the team to add it

Message 7 of 20 (41,120 Views)

★ Guide

I really hope this option will be added in the next patch, i miss it more and more, as a builder its an important feature to have

Message 8 of 20 (41,027 Views)

★★★ Newbie
On Xbox one you hold down LT and RT than press up on the d-pad to raise objects and down on d-pad to lower.
Message 9 of 20 (40,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That’s for resizing objects not making them higher or lower
Message 10 of 20 (39,894 Views)