Re: Help

by trapstar0217

Original Post

Re: Help

★ Apprentice
@chrissyd1982 Oh dam. Has anyone figured out a way to fix it ? Or are we just gonna have to wait till they patch it prob?
Message 61 of 69 (767 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DHD] Empty Gig List

★ Novice

Accessing via the phone worked for me!  Thank you!

Message 62 of 69 (733 Views)

Empty Gigs List (Freelance and Decorator pack)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.79.93.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Get to Work, Cats and Dogs, Discover University, Seasons, Dream Home Decorator
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? I have an empty gig list for the Dream Home Decorator career
What do you expect to see? A list of gigs I can do for the dream home decorator career
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I purchased the pack two weeks ago and still have not been able to get it to work.

I have tried everything from a previous thread but I cannot seem to get it working. I have removed all my mods, deleted localthumbcache.package, onlinethumbnailcache, repaired my game several of times and yet still nothing shows up. I also tried using the phone/computer for gigs and it is still empty.

Message 63 of 69 (701 Views)

Empty gig list

★★ Novice

Platform:PC
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except Spooky stuff, Industrial Loft, Fashion Street kit and Incheon Arrivals kit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check for gigs as a photographer or interior decorator.
What happens when the bug occurs? The list of gigs for freelancer photographer and home decorator is empty. Using the phone doesn't help - no gigs show up. I have removed my mods-folder, deleted the local cache, updated and started a new game - it doesn't help. (I saw a thread where it says the issue has been solved, but I'm still having this problem. The careers used to work, but I haven't played with them since before Cottage Living, and I'm not sure when it stopped working).
What do you expect to see? A list of gigs.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

As you can see, the sim is using the phone.

Message 64 of 69 (687 Views)

Re: Empty gig list

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, and the game packs I have, are : Laundry Day, Bowling Night, Movie stuff, Tiny Living, Paranormal, Romantic stuff, Nifty knitting and fitness stuffs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just join the interior design career, find gigs.
What happens when the bug occurs? There are no gigs in the career.
What do you expect to see? List of Gigs in career.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I suffer from no gigs at the Dream Home Decorator. I don't know why. Here's what I did

1, Clearing mods, running a new game with no mods

2, Repaired the game on Origin

3, Deleted the Electronic Arts and Sims 4 folder, to spawn a new folder and list.

Nothing worked, and I'm still suffering from this gig issue. I feel like the only way is to install the Sims on a new device. I tried posting my own threads but they refer me to this one, so I decided to post my issue as well.

Message 65 of 69 (507 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So.. IS there a solution to this? I just bought the pack and after completing the first gig the list is completely blank.. It’s literally impossible to play

Message 66 of 69 (462 Views)

Hero
@skipforeplay86 I don't think there is. I tried a save once that had the issue and just playing with another family for a while made it work, iirc but I cant' say if it comes back.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 67 of 69 (452 Views)

Interior Decorator Has No Gigs

★★★ Newbie

What is your current game version number? 1.93.146.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cottage Living, Tiny Living, Island Living, My Wedding Stories, Get to Work, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Get Famous, Realm of Magic, Cats & Dogs, Eco Lifestyle, Dream Home Decorator, Discover University, High School Years, Seasons, Parenthood, StrangerVille, Snowy Escape, Vampires, Holiday Celebration Pack, Get Together, Paranormal Stuff Pack, Werewolves Game Pack, Dine Out, City Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open gig menu in career panel with interior decorator job or with 'check gigs' on phone
What happens when the bug occurs? there are no gigs
What do you expect to see? there should be gigs to choose from

The problem may be arriving because I deleted lots of the premade townies and replaced them with my own, and especially concentrated them in San Myshuno. Can interior decorators decorate apartments?

Message 68 of 69 (415 Views)

Dream Home Decorator Doesn’t Work on PS5

★★★ Newbie

When I join the dream home decorator career on PS5, and open the work tab, there are no gig options, the screen is blank. How can this be fixed? 

Message 69 of 69 (165 Views)