Re: Had to buy packs twice on the same Xbox one

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Had to buy packs twice on the same Xbox one

★★ Novice

Hey I've been having this problem for a while but I have finally came up with the words again. I reported this problem before (idk if it was on this account or not) 

I have an Xbox one and I use 2 accounts that I use on it. My sister uses one and I use the other, but for some reason on my sister's account (that's on the same Xbox) we have to buy the packs AGAIN. But sometimes the packs that we haven't bought twice will pop up on my sister's account but disappear later on and then my sister's saves will be left without certain content even if they used it earlier. I really need this bug fixed and our money back. I would understand if we had 2 separate Xboxes but this is the SAME Xbox. Anything you need to prove this we will provide. Thank you 

Message 1 of 3 (534 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there @jazziepotato,

Do you have game sharing set up properly on your Xbox? You can find the steps to set that up here

solaire.png

Message 2 of 3 (518 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey sorry it took me so long to respond. Like i said in the post sometimes it fixes itself but breaks again and that's what happened. Now my sister has bald sims again. Yes I do have game sharing set up. I've done everything on my part that I can. I've had this problem for years. Ive wasted money on buying packs again. I just really need help.

The picture shows that my sister's sims are bald again.  

Message 3 of 3 (267 Views)