Glitch’s with snowy mountain

by BJMar0543

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Glitch’s with snowy mountain

★ Apprentice

I made two separate couples for the Snowy Mountain Expansion. The first couple worked great. Made it up to level 10 skiing & snowboarding. The second couple cannot go on any slope except the first one. The Bunny Level does not give them credit, and the expert level will not allow chem to ski or snowboard on.

Message 1 of 8 (8,158 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Glitch’s with snowy mountain

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

We now have three bug reports for the issues reported in this thread. If you are seeing any of them in your game please use the following threads:

For any other issues, please see this thread [Read First][Current Issues] Game Issues or Crashes Patch 1.35 (Dec 7 Update)

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (8,077 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@BJMar0543 Are you working on the aspiration? I've done the aspiration on several sims in different families and only had an issue with the high intensity slope registering which is a bug report here High Intensity Slope not Registering for Aspiration.

Is this what you are seeing?

Message 2 of 8 (8,134 Views)

★ Apprentice

No, this is not the problem I am having. The aspiration does not complete when on the bunny slope. On the 3 expert slopes we cannot go down on them at all.  My Sims level up using the slope on the far right which is the only slope they can use. 
They also walk up the slope after doing their run.

Message 3 of 8 (8,126 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@BJMar0543 What platform are you playing on?
Message 4 of 8 (8,123 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’m playing on PlayStation 4. Everything is up to date.

The 3 slopes tell me “ Change to Goofy Stance” or “Change to Regular Stance”. I can only ski or snowboard on Easy Slope.

After going down one time my Sim walks up the slope. Will not “ride to the top”  (What I think is funny, I built my CAS using the second largest body. She is now real skinny. I guess walking to the top of a mountain after skiing down will do that for you. 🤣😂)

Also, there are no other Sims on the slope, so no lines.

One of my characters will not keep his warm clothes on. He gets stuck after going down the slope one time.

Should I change the Aspiration from Extreme Sports Enthusiast to something else?

Message 5 of 8 (8,120 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@BJMar0543 I can duplicate this. The sim skis or snowboards down, the aspiration won't check off, and then the sim just wanders up the hill to the start point. Very odd indeed. Please create a bug report on the bug forum https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs and I will merge your post into it. The bug template seems to be broken, so if you don't get the template when you post, please use the three dots at the top of your post to edit it and then fill out the template.

I don't think it matters if you change the aspiration, there's other reported issues with the aspiration already.
Message 6 of 8 (8,118 Views)

★ Apprentice
@PoptartJuniper I just filled out a bug report.
Message 7 of 8 (8,112 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

We now have three bug reports for the issues reported in this thread. If you are seeing any of them in your game please use the following threads:

For any other issues, please see this thread [Read First][Current Issues] Game Issues or Crashes Patch 1.35 (Dec 7 Update)

Message 8 of 8 (8,078 Views)