Re: Giving feedback and making a complaint (Bug Report)

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Giving feedback and making a complaint (Bug Report)

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.35.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Courtyard Oasis Kit, Island Living, Luxury Party Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Snowy Escape, Paranormal Stuff Pack, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Nifty Knitting, Jungle Adventure, Realm of Magic, Bowling Night Stuff, Cats & Dogs, My First Pet Stuff, Outdoor Retreat, Spooky Stuff, Country Kitchen Kit, Journey to Batuu Throwback Fit Kit, Toddler Stuff, Dream Home Decorator, Fitness Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Dine Out, Movie Hangout Stuff, Discover University, Gnome on the Go Digital Content, Eco Livestyle Exansion Pack, Perfect Patio Stuff, Spa Day, Kids Room Stuff, Industrial Loft Kit, Vampires, Parenthood, Backyard Stuff, StrangerVille, Moschino Stuff, Awesome Hats Digital Content, Tiny Living, City Living, Bust the Dust Kit, Get Famous, Life of the Party Digital Content, Get to Work, Up All Night Digital Content, Cottage Living, Get Together, Seasons and Cool Kichen Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In save game file and main screen
What happens when the bug occurs? Game force to close by itself per each day (3-4 times in a row and game is lagging/sim were glitching/sim were teleported to the kitchen door that when I was getting ice from the fridge
What do you expect to see? making game improvements/updating the game and fix the main screen
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I think save the game or the lastest patch update

Dear EA/The Sims team,

My game were force to close by itself again and it needs to be fix - this should be on the list as 'hot topics'

I also want to make a formal complaint against The Sims 4 and I also want to make another formal complaint against the advisers who give me advice/tips on how to fix the game.

Seriously make improvements, update the game and fix force to close game this is a bug and you lot need to notice and be fully aware.

You have to look into this, I won't play The Sims 4 until the game has been fixed, I'm serious.

P.S. if The Sims Team want information look at my stream on Twitch.

This is annoying me now!

Pass this on to The Sims 4 thank you!

Message 1 of 17 (1,342 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@Miles_Gamer_2020 A lot of different issues can just cause your game to randomly crash.

A console troubleshooting guide is here with steps to try Sims 4 Console Troubleshooting Guide 

In that link is also a few other links that can direct you to current posts about crashing issues for your platform. I encourage you to read through these links.

If you are crashing with a specific error code, this also would be helpful to know. If your game is just crashing, it is most likely this issue:

• [XB] If you crash when exiting the CAS/Build Mode/Travel/Save and Exit, your game won't load/save or crash randomly, Please read/do the troubleshooting linked and post there XB1

View in thread

Message 11 of 17 (1,466 Views)

All Replies

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I also meant to say force to close as well as save game file

Message 2 of 17 (1,395 Views)

This bug probably related to spa day refresh patch

Message 3 of 17 (1,384 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I don't think this is the place for complaints, but I'm sorry for your experience. What advice were you initially given and from whom? Maybe someone here can figure it out if it's clear what already didn't work

Message 4 of 17 (1,336 Views)

Someone pass this on to The Sims team so their can look in to it for me.

this is seriously

awaiting for the Manager to pass this on to The Sims and EA.

I’m  upset, annoyed and disappointed 

Message 5 of 17 (1,276 Views)

I’m upset, annoyed and disappointed I really want to play Sims again but if i play Sims again then it’ll force to close witch bit strange it happened to me beforehand and I done everything I could but sadly it kept force to close on me I don’t care about what advice. I’m awaiting for the Manager response to pass this on to EA and The Sims team to look in to this and get a fix. 
I won’t be playing Sims 4 anymore until the Manager pass this on and look in to this 

I won’t be playing until their get a fix

Message 6 of 17 (1,272 Views)

• I don’t know and I don’t care what response. I just need a Manager to pass this on
Message 7 of 17 (1,270 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Miles_Gamer_2020,

Sorry to hear this but this isn't a bug report that we can use. You have a larger thread in the General Discussion boards that I will now merge this with, please use your original thread or create one in the Technical Issues board for assistance with this game crash.
EACade
Message 8 of 17 (1,245 Views)

• Well it is a bug report just fix your god damn game
Message 9 of 17 (1,224 Views)

Sims 4 Force to Close

Well my Sims game force to close

Message 10 of 17 (1,228 Views)