by whatanicekitty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game won't load (xbox)

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Can't even find out since it won't load up
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but a couple stuff packs, I can't load up my game to tell you.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to load the game on Xbox
What happens when the bug occurs? The game won't load! I can't even get to the home screen where you select your game
What do you expect to see? the game to load so I can play it!!!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The latest patch for console that came out yesterday. Haven't been able to load my game since.

Please fix this! I just want to play my game and it won't load

Message 1 of 6 (9,142 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game won't load (xbox)

★★ Apprentice

So I've uninstalled and reinstalled it and it seems to work smoothly. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (9,095 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

So I've uninstalled and reinstalled it and it seems to work smoothly. 

Message 2 of 6 (9,096 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you lose any of your packs when you did this? I have nearly all of them and I'm worried I'll lose them! 

Message 3 of 6 (9,081 Views)

★ Apprentice

Try holding the Xbox power button on your console for 30 seconds or until the light on the power brick flashes this will clear your xbox system cache. Hope This Helps...

Message 4 of 6 (9,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@violentcroissant I just uninstalled mine to fix the problem and it says I can reinstall anytime even on another console
Message 5 of 6 (5,331 Views)

Community Manager
@BozoBear777

This post is from 2019 so I'll be locking it down. If you're still having trouble loading up the game on your console after searching threads for solutions please create a new post for help.
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (5,014 Views)