Re: Game is missing mods and crashes after 3 mins of play time.

by amandarobin0

Original Post

Game is missing mods and crashes after 3 mins of play time.

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy escape, eco, university, island living, get famous, seasons, cat and dogs, city living, get together, get to work, outdoor retreat, vampires, jungle adventures,strange ville, magic, moschino, bowling night, glamor stuff,backyard stuff,garden stuff, spooky stuff,party stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Eco life is missing so is moschino stuff, and spooky stuff. It only gives me the option to purchase again. And after game loads I have maybe 3 mins of play before it crashes and goes back to home screen.
What happens when the bug occurs? Games crashes after maybe 3 mins of play and starts from home screen again.
What do you expect to see? 3 mins of play it lags then goes black, then back to login home screen again.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I had to uninstall sims 4. Now I'm missing apps, and the game keeps crashing after only playing for a few minutes. I've tried turning off at power button and unplugging. Nothing works. I don't know how to fix it, and I've read through all the threads trying to find a solution.

Message 1 of 3 (231 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@amandarobin0 You have a few different issues happening here so I moved your post to the console tech board for Sims. I'll link relevant threads that deal with the issues you have reported. You can find all important posts in the console forum pinned to the top of the forum on the first page.

Missing packs sounds like the purchasing account may no longer be on your console. More troubleshooting is here DLC Issues.

For crashing issues on XBox see the marked post in this thread as it has any relevant information for this issue currently for XB. There's a lot of info there, please read it carefully.

For any other issue please see this thread [Read First][Current Issues] Game Issues or Crashes Patch 1.34 (Nov 18 Update)

Message 2 of 3 (209 Views)

★ Novice

None of the mentioned solutions worked. And with the new update, I still have all of the same problems. 

Message 3 of 3 (183 Views)