Re: Game completely broken!

by RenasaiHaru

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@RenasaiHaru was there any instructions in the troubleshooter? The way I understand the cloud saves is that they are automatic, as in when you save on your console it saves to the cloud unless you are offline. So I am uncertain if there is a way to manually check it. If you have been signed in to Live the whole time, the saves should be synced to the cloud.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/cloud-game-saves-faq says it's automatic "While you’re connected to Xbox Live, saved games are automatically stored in the cloud. If you use your Xbox profile to sign in to a different Xbox One console, your saves are available from that console."

Edit: I believe the saves are synced when you log out of your profile or turn off the console on XBox. So you can sort of force the sync that way.

Message 11 of 14 (244 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

So I'm guessing clearing local saves from the Xbox would be the same as removing my account because it did take time to sync my data when I reopened the game.

Message 12 of 14 (232 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@RenasaiHaru I am not certain about that. It seems like it should remove everything associated with your profile when you delete it. Did you get a pop up warning when you removed the account? 

It also seems strange that deleting local saves would be after deleting the profile if it did clear the local data though.

Message 13 of 14 (226 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah I just removed my account again and went to my game saves in my settings and it shows save data from the accounts that I haven't removed. 

Message 14 of 14 (219 Views)