Re: [Read First][Current Issue] Game Save crash after June 3 Update

by serenthesiren

Original Post

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE]Error Code 22 for Xbox One

★★★★★ Novice

any update on when the console patch will come out?

nearly a week i haven't been able to play my game, xbox is having a sale and i really wanted to buy another extension pack, but i will not be purchasing anything until this is fixed! 

please there's thousands like me that need this issue fixed ...

Message 21 of 31 (3,230 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE]Error Code 22 for Xbox One

Hero (Retired)
@Numee2020 There isn't a fix currently, the First post details how to report crashing you are seeing and where. If you need further instructions please let me know what step or thread you are having issues with.
Message 22 of 31 (3,220 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Me tooo!!!! Crashes multiple times just while screen goes black with no error code just kicks you out of the whole game!!!! Very frustrating!!!

Message 23 of 31 (3,198 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@CHUCKYBEAR2017 Please refer to the first post and find the crash you are experiencing, then post in the provided threads or create a new bug thread in the bug forum if it's relevant to your issue.

Message 24 of 31 (3,192 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Mine does the same thing!!! Complete black and goes to start up home screen on xbox. 

Message 25 of 31 (3,236 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Im an xbox console player as well and im fed up with the constant crashing. I payed full price for this eco expansion and for what? Frustration??? I will never preorder another sims game. There are no error codes just goes black and goes to xbox home page. All the "threads" dont pertain to us and we need this addressed quickly before EA losses their console market.

Message 26 of 31 (3,238 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@CHUCKYBEAR2017 The threads linked in the first post are for everyone, including console. I understand you are frustrated, but the only way to get this addressed faster is to have more reports in the bug forum. Please open a report on the bug forum for your issue if the ones in the link do not match what you are seeing.

Message 27 of 31 (3,223 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi! Just wanted to throw in that I’m on xbox and am experiencing the same thing with the crashing, as well as the audio issues. Though I loaded my save in the same world just fine so far, just NOT the auto save. I think the auto save might be where an issue is. Lost a little bit of progress but as long as I don’t lose the whole save.

Message 28 of 31 (3,197 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@serenthesiren Please read the first post in this thread and follow the links for crashing or error codes, and then post either in bug reports or the appropriate threads. Or make a new bug report on the bug forums. The directions are in the first post. This post is just for information and not to collect any errors. 

Please post in the bug forum.

Message 29 of 31 (3,185 Views)

Re: [Read First][Current Issues] Game Issues or Crashes Patch 1.34 (Nov 18 Updat

Hero (Retired)

Crash fix 1.34 just released. Please update your game.

Message 30 of 31 (1,708 Views)