Game Issues or Crashes Patch 1.35 (Dec 7 Update)

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Game Issues or Crashes Patch 1.35 (Dec 7 Update)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Please see the current thread here Current Issues or Crashes Info Thread 

A recent Patch has been released! Please update your game to V1.35 and then power down your console completely before restarting and launching the game. Hopefully that helps. If not please read below for direction on issues and open a bug report with more information when there is no current thread. 

XB1 Update and Power Instructions

Spoiler

1. Turn off Your system completely

• Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
  • Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
    Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
  • Plug the console power cable back in.
  • Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on. 

2. Make sure your game is up to date.

• To set your console to automatically receive updates:
    • Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select System > Settings > System > Updates & downloads.
    • Select Keep my console up to date for console and Keep my games & apps up to date for games and apps.

3. Make sure your Console system software is up to date

• Make sure your console is connected to the internet, and then press the Xbox button to open the guide.
  • Select System > Settings > System > Updates & downloads.
  • Under Updates, you’ll see:
    • Console update available. Select this button to begin your update, or
    • No console update available. This means your console is up to date.

PS4 Update and Power Instructions.

Spoiler

1. Turn off Your system completely, let it sit for a few minutes and power it back on. 

2. Make sure your game is up to date. 

• Go to the PlayStation home screen. 
  • Highlight the game you're playing and press the Options button on your controller.
  • Select "Check For Update" and install any updates that are available.
  • Restart the Console completely.

3. Make sure your Console system software is up to date

• Select Settings at the top of the PlayStation home screen.
  • Choose "System Software Update" and allow any system updates to install.
  • Reboot your PlayStation 4.

There are a few different crashes and issues, please read through the following carefully to get direction on any crashes or game issues you may have. All linked threads are relevant for everyone PC and Console. Please use them:

FAQ Guides

DLC Issues

Cheats Issues

Console Gallery

Autonomy and Simulation Lag

Message 1 of 31 (17,649 Views)

[CURRENT ISSUE]Error Code 22 for Xbox One

★★★★★ Novice

This started up around 3 in the morning on June 4, a day after the new patch was released on June 3rd. 

I've tried everything. Unplugging the xbox, restarting it but nothing has worked. 

Need help. I don't wish to lose 3 years of gameplay due to this issue. 

Message 2 of 31 (17,282 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE]Error Code 22 for Xbox One

Hero (Retired)

@DejaCulpepper PC has been hotfixed already, we just have to wait for the patch to come to console. Do not delete your saves if they loaded fine and you had no issues before the patch.

Check all your saves to see if any load, as this issue is not affecting all saves. In the mean time you can play a save that loads or start a new save. The saves that are affected by this issue should still be okay after the patch.

Message 3 of 31 (17,243 Views)

Re: [Read First][Current Issue] Game Save crash after June 3 Update

★★ Apprentice
@PoptartJuniper Where do I or how can I see the error codes when the game crashes?
Message 4 of 31 (17,117 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@HicksFamily6ix If your game crashes with an error code it will appear right away, either in the game screen as an error code, or the whole game crashes and an error code appears on the console, and a "report error" usually appears to send to your console maker.

Message 5 of 31 (17,107 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@PoptartJuniper Whenever my game crashes, I just m never see an error code...
Message 6 of 31 (17,084 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@HicksFamily6ix okay, then does the other crash in the main post cover the kind of crash you are seeing?

There are currently two kinds reported, one with specific error codes and one with none or a general error code. 

Message 7 of 31 (17,067 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@PoptartJuniper I do not see a single thing resembling an error code. Is rather ridiculous that XBOX doesn't make it easy to find such things.

Also, I'm trying to follow the steps to delete my auto-save data, but I have the strangest feeling that I'm going to erase ALL my saved data which will really * ME OFF. Are you SURE that only the Auto Save Data is going to get deleted? I really cannot afford to lose all my stuff for this game. It's over 2 years of stuff.
Message 8 of 31 (17,054 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@PoptartJuniper The crash that is happening for me is a complete crash. My entire screen goes black and then I end up on the start screen where the store is. I don't even see a place where I can view an error code.
Message 9 of 31 (17,032 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@HicksFamily6ix From my post above 

If you crash when exiting the CAS/Build Mode/Travel and/or receiving error code CE-34878-0, Please see the following links and post there XB1 / PS4

If you aren't seeing an error code, there probably isn't one for your issue. 

You can delete your autosave from in game when you open the save menu. 

Please take the time to read through these posts. 

Message 10 of 31 (16,413 Views)