Gallery is missing for PS4 after new update/eco lifestyle install.

by OwliviaAlderson

Original Post

Gallery is missing for PS4 after new update/eco lifestyle install.

★ Novice

Anyone else having this issue? Regardless if in manage worlds or on a played lot, there is no gallery anymore. There is only access to my library and the other tabs are missing. I had them  up until i bought and installed eco lifestyle and the new update. What’s weirder is that they specifically said in the update that gallery access would be improved for console players, yet I’m missing it entirely? 

Message 1 of 3 (357 Views)

Re: Gallery is missing for PS4 after new update/eco lifestyle install.

Hero (Retired)

@OwliviaAlderson The gallery was down yesterday for maintenance. You may need to close out the game and restart your console for the gallery to come back.

Message 2 of 3 (316 Views)

Re: Gallery is missing for PS4 after new update/eco lifestyle install.

★★★ Novice

I just got the Eco Lifestyle pack today, and it was fine... till my game lagged so bad, that I decided to save it before restarting my ps4. When it loaded back up, it said the save I tried to do for a Lot was corrupted, so I restarted it again. Then I find my entire gallery/library was not there. ALL my Saved Rooms, Lots and Sims were gone...but, then I did find that my sims are under "Manage Households" and the lots are placed in the worlds correctly...The issue is I can't find my Saved Rooms and Lots in my library/gallery

Message 3 of 3 (272 Views)