GTW careers not showing up

by Kyla-marieeeee

Original Post

GTW careers not showing up

★★★ Newbie

I bought GTW today and had my sim go through university and graduate and the careers aren’t popping up? I was trying to go for doctor so I did the biology degree but none of the GTW careers show up. Pls help 

Message 1 of 7 (579 Views)

Re: GTW careers not showing up

Hero
@Kyla-marieeeee Do they show up for Sims that haven't been to Uni ? Have you tried a game repair ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, they don’t show up for any sims. I don’t think the pack is working at all to be honest. This isn’t the first time I’ve had issues with packs. Over a year ago I bought the cats and dogs pack and about a month ago it told me I didn’t own it anymore. Is there a reason the GTW pack would be installed but not working? Frown 

Message 3 of 7 (552 Views)

Hero
@Kyla-marieeeee No, C&D has nothing to do with GTW.

Try right clicking on the game in Origin and hit repair game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (543 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, I just checked my ps4 download history and the pack was never downloaded but I have a receipt on my credit card app that proves I bought it so what the heck lol 

Message 5 of 7 (537 Views)

Hero
@Kyla-marieeeee Ah, you're on console. Can't really help with that.

Moving this to the console forum for a console player to help you further.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (532 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there @Kyla-marieeeee,

Follow the steps listed out here to be sure all your DLC is fully installed to your console. Once everything is completely installed, let me know if you're still not seeing the careers available for Get To Work or the content for Cats & Dogs. 

solaire.png

Message 7 of 7 (455 Views)