[Fixed][PS4] Sims 4 Freezing/Random Crashing Endless Loading Patch 1.33 - 1.37

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 still crashing on ps4

Hero (Retired)

@ladyrosaspina @liseylooloo @Jmsellis4 I've merged your post into the thread for this issue. Please see the first post in this thread for information

Message 71 of 280 (1,013 Views)

Re: Crashing on Ps4 after Patch 1.33 and 1.34

★★ Apprentice
@mumofharry Hi. You can try saving your household/sims and your lot and/or rooms to your library. That way you wont.lose anything. You can then try saving a new game and I would advise adding one thing at a time from your library, saving and playing for a bit, before adding the next thing from the library. Always save under a new save game so you dont lose anything.

Id suggest:

Move your long term sim into a new lot and save.
Play for a while and if everything goes well try saving another new game, delete the new lot and place your lot from your library.
Play for a while and if everything goes well, save another new game and add another of your sims from your library.
Etc etc,
Let us know how it goes. I will also try this later and let you know how it goes.
Message 72 of 280 (957 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@nickienok Yesterday i added winterfest back to my calendar (i had previously deleted it) i also cleared my cache on ps4 and i managed to play without it crashing about 3hrs im hoping my game is ok now but if not i will definitely do as you suggested as ive so many houses placed in my game and families thanks so much for the tip ☺️👍
Message 73 of 280 (941 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@mumofharry Great news. Fingers crossed for you then.
Message 74 of 280 (928 Views)

Sims Bug Error CE-34878-0

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.34
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all of the expansion packs except snowy escape. I have all the game packs except strangerville and star wars. The stuff pack I have most of it
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure how but I think it was 1.33 that created this bug
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't interact and it stays frozen and then crashes
What do you expect to see? The interactions and not a crashed screen
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Ever since 1.33 patch came out that's when the crashes have occured many times

I keep crashing every 2 minutes and it's kind of annoying, I even restart my ps4 every time but it just keeps occuring not sure if it's just me crashing but the 1.33 update has a bug in it I think because that's when I started crashing 

Message 75 of 280 (933 Views)

Crashes again PS4

★ Novice

So most Sims4 players had a problem with the game after the last update... Especially us on PS4.

Then after a few days you offered a solution for us a short update that solved the problem. Thank you for that. But I played one and a half day without a problem and now my game crashes again. The first 5 minutes I start it. Please you need to do something and this time to work finally.

I'm really tired of playing and being afraid not to crash and lose a progress all the time.

Message 76 of 280 (924 Views)

Re: Sims Bug Error CE-34878-0

Hero (Retired)

@Kc_Chan2 @AnnaMarEr I've merged your post into the thread for this issue. Please see the first post in this thread for information

Kc_Chan2 your issue definitely sounds like the Father Winter issue.

Message 77 of 280 (912 Views)

Re: [PS4] Sims 4 Freezing/Random Crashing Endless Loading Patch 1.34

★★★ Novice

Hey all, I removed the Seasons expansion pack from my game by deleting the game and reinstalling every individually without seasons. I played crash free for 12 hours straight yesterday. 

Message 78 of 280 (895 Views)

Re: [PS4] Sims 4 Random Crashing Patch 1.34

★★★★★ Guide
@PoptartJuniper I thought Id put winterfest back on my calendar to see what happened and surprisingly for the last 2 days its not crashed ive played about 3 hrs today and all good ☺️👍
Message 79 of 280 (872 Views)

Re: [PS4] Sims 4 Random Crashing Patch 1.34

Hero (Retired)
@mumofharry That's great news! Just save before winterfest comes up again so if something happens you can revert and remove father winter if none shows up.
Message 80 of 280 (871 Views)