[Fixed][PS4] Sims 4 Freezing/Random Crashing Endless Loading Patch 1.33 - 1.37

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Re: Endless loading screen Sims 4 PS4!

★★★ Novice
@mumofharry It worked! I had gotten the game updated and I downloaded a household I had made and added a cat. Then, really quickly the game was loading and letting me play!
Message 261 of 280 (1,080 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@popcornpika56 That's great glad you got it sorted happy simming ☺️
Message 262 of 280 (1,068 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

My game is still crashing exiting bb cas and when travelling its not all the time like b4 but after a couple of hours of playing i thought they fixed this memory issue on ps4 anyone else having this issue 

Message 263 of 280 (1,003 Views)

Re: [PS4] Sims 4 Freezing/Random Crashing Endless Loading Patch 1.33 - 1.37

★★★★ Novice

I had all the problems most other console players have i tried all the fixes  nothing  worked and most data deleted.So over it all i ended up putting a crucial 1tb SSD into my ps4 and its so much better the loading screens and travel is so much quicker its made it enjoyable to play.  Oh i have all packs 

Message 264 of 280 (963 Views)

Re: [PS4] Sims 4 Freezing/Random Crashing Endless Loading Patch 1.33 - 1.37

★★★ Newbie

So my sims were sitting on the couch together and literally wouldn't move. I had low bars on all their needs for a while and it only stopped glitching once my girl sim peed herself. My guy sim ended up passing out asleep on the floor. 

I checked all the possibilities to stop the glitch but nothing helped. I'm on the most current version, I exited out and went back in on my ps4. 

I guess having them have accidents is one way to fix the problem? Haha

Message 265 of 280 (949 Views)

Re: Why does the game keep freezing on PS4

★★ Novice

THIS!!!! I have all the expansions (except the Star Wars), and all the stuff packs, and am ready to scream because my game crashes no matter what I try to do. I've tried all the recommended solutions, and nothing has worked. GRRRRR

Message 266 of 280 (908 Views)

Re: Why does the game keep freezing on PS4

Hero (Retired)

@Evemy71 I've merged your post into the thread for this issue. Please see the first post in this thread for information

All the information I have currently about this crashing is in that first post. Please be sure to read it thoroughly.

Message 267 of 280 (887 Views)

Re: [Fixed][PS4] Sims 4 Freezing/Random Crashing Endless Loading Patch 1.33 - 1.

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

This issue has been patched with Version 1.38, please update your game and load your household to apply the fix.

• Was your game save feeling the pressure to not continue with the Winterfest spirit? So were we. We have applied a fix that should help with the culling of extra Father Winters... affecting some saves. The Culling (it’s like The Happening, so something will happen… we hope) should start when loading into a Lot. Simmers with low-end machines and many, many Father Winters... in saves, may take some time (possibly hours… that is real-life hours, not Sim hours… just in case) for The Culling to complete. Afterward, Simmers should see an improvement in performance when playing these saves.
Message 268 of 280 (8,282 Views)

My game crashes when i try to play.

★★★ Novice

I play the sims 4 at PS4. Everything works fine until i try to play a household. The loading screen takes forever and before I can come in, the game crashes. I have reported the problem multiple times but it doesn't help. The recommended solution that the console has, is to update the game or/and the console but both are already updated. Please help.

Message 269 of 280 (945 Views)

Re: My game crashes when i try to play.

Hero (Retired)

@jeckah95338 When did this start happening? A crashing issue with Father Winter was patched this last patch, so make sure you are fully updated. That thread is here. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/Fixed-PS4-Sims-4-Freezing-Random-Crashing-Endles...

Can you load a different household in that save or is it any household? If you can load other households, then it's just that one household that's possibly corrupted.

Message 270 of 280 (910 Views)