Re: Crashing on the ps4

by Bearpal64

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

@Princessrex1998 I've merged your post into the thread for this issue. Please see the first post in this thread for information

All the information I have currently about this crashing is in that first post. Please be sure to read it thoroughly.

Message 161 of 280 (772 Views)

Since the patch my playstation 4 has kept crashing at random every 15 to 30 mins

★★★ Newbie

Since the patch  the game keeps crashing and has a hard time loading in.my system update is up to date . I'm not really sure what to do next.

Message 162 of 280 (764 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@PoptartJuniperI remember being able to play for hours after the latest patch 1.34 but now I can barely play for 30 minutes without a crash. There is never a warning it just goes to the blue screen (PS4) and it's gone.

I updated the game fully
I uninstalled and reinstalled all the packs
I rebuilt the database as the hard drive tends to get fragmented the more you add and delete things (as one tends to do on consoles)

The only common thing I have is the fact that it was winter fest and I made it through the holiday but it crashed the next day. My original father winter died a long time ago so I have a replacement one. I'm not sure it's father winter as a tradition or not because I remade all the holidays.

I really really hope this gets resolved soon. I would love to play the Sims. Plus I mean I spent a lot of money on it and I just really want to play the Sims lol 😂

Message 163 of 280 (753 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Taternater1992 I've merged your post into the thread for this issue. Please see the first post in this thread for information

All the information I have currently about this crashing is in that first post. Please be sure to read it thoroughly.

@Bearpal64 No Clement means you have the Father Winter issue if you have that tradition on your calendar. Instructions are in the first post of the thread for moving to a new save if you don't have a save to revert to prior to winterfest.

Message 164 of 280 (739 Views)

Sims 4 ps4 crashing after clock freezes

★★★ Novice

The sims 4 on ps4 console clock freezes and game crashes , father winter did not show up for winter fest 

Message 165 of 280 (736 Views)

Re: Sims 4 ps4 crashing after clock freezes

Hero (Retired)

@rougeroadrooster I've merged your post into the thread for this issue. Please see the first post in this thread for information

Message 166 of 280 (721 Views)

STUCK SIMS

★★★ Newbie

I have a PS4 and my sims will just stay still no matter what Task I give them, the clock continues moving however it also freezes often? Like it’ll jump to different times and then jumps back, and then continues. My sims clothes also glitch out and sometimes they aren’t even normal sims. It keeps getting worse. I can’t even play the game. I cleaned my console, restated the game, made sure my console was updated. This started not to long after downloading the new pack. I have so much money invested I don’t want to stop playing. Does anyone know what else to do? I hate to bother anyone but I’m at a dead end. 

Message 167 of 280 (706 Views)

Re: Sims 4 ps4 crashing after clock freezes

★★★ Newbie

Had no problems until I got seasons, father winter never showed up for winter fest. Started crashing the next morning, usually crashes within 2 min of trying to play 

Message 168 of 280 (693 Views)

Re: STUCK SIMS

Hero (Retired)

@MadsterMcE I've merged your post into the thread for this issue. Please see the first post in this thread for information

Message 169 of 280 (682 Views)

Re: [PS4] Sims 4 Freezing/Random Crashing Endless Loading Patch 1.34

★★★ Novice

Tried creating a new game today to see if I’d have issues; I didn’t! Played without issue for at least an hour or 2. Loaded the main game moved them out of the house from the gallery and so far so good. The house I placed had to have CC that I hadn’t discovered yet. 

Message 170 of 280 (663 Views)