[Fixed 1.31][PS4] Crashing during travel, save the game, in build mode

by manolobeach

Original Post

Re: Sims4 keeps crashing

Hero (Retired)

@Krazychick002  Anything purchased on your account will still be there when you sign into your profile. If you downloaded parts of the game from another profile on your PS4, you will have to switch to that profile on your PS4 to download. 

Otherwise, your game and packs should not be affected on your account.

Message 91 of 377 (1,075 Views)

Crashing when travelling back to home lot or exiting cas back to home lot PS4

★★ Apprentice

I keep getting crashes every time I travel back to my home lot with my sim or exiting cas back to home lot, I don't know what to do. I have noticed that this is a very common issue on this board. Any idea when it will be fixed? 

Message 92 of 377 (1,334 Views)

Crashing when travelling back to home lot or exiting cas back to home lot PS4

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.20
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Moschino stuff pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? travel to lot with sim then travel to home lot or plan outfit/change sim then exit back to lot crash occurs when going back to own lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? game crashes comes up with error code, happens every time
What do you expect to see? to be able to play the game without it crashes and be able to travel to home lot
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I keep getting crashes every time I travel back to my home lot with my sim or exiting cas back to home lot.

Message 93 of 377 (1,329 Views)

Re: Crashing when travelling back to home lot or exiting cas back to home lot PS

Hero
@Bulianshi merged your post into the master thread for the crashes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 94 of 377 (1,302 Views)

Re: Crashing when travelling back to home lot or exiting cas back to home lot PS

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Mine is crashing as well still crashing even after January 2020 patch 

Message 95 of 377 (1,247 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@P_Nasteh  Today's patch listed zero bugfixes so we are still waiting for a bugfix patch.

Please do utilize the post on the first page of this thread for troubleshooting to see if you find resolution. Some users have.

Message 96 of 377 (1,234 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It’s even worse. It wasn’t even a patch. I went into the game hoping the game wouldn’t crash when I went into build mode but as soon as I went into build mode the game crashed immediately. Before it crashed only when I exited build mode or if I stayed in build mode for about 10 mins. This is not how you implement a patch. No issues were fixed and the issues are worse than before. You’re slow to fix the issues then when you try to fix it gets progressively worse. And stop telling me about stupid badges I’ve earned I don’t give a * about them. Fixing my game is the only reason I’m here and that hasn’t happened.

Message 97 of 377 (1,217 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It IS frustrating! Just FYI, I posted in the general discussion forum yesterday wondering when we’ll get an update and a bug fix. It looks like several bugs should be fixed in the next update which should be coming shortly! 🤞

https://mobile.twitter.com/SimGuruLegacy/status/1217888985235644416

Message 98 of 377 (1,573 Views)

★★ Novice

I have also been experiencing game crashes with no errors on Xbox. I can play the game for 10-15 minutes and then it crashes back to the Xbox dashboard. I have tried everything, and believe it’s something ea has to fix. 

Message 99 of 377 (1,561 Views)

Game crashing after online gallery update.

★★★ Novice

Since console gained access to the online gallery, my game has been intermittently crashing during building, editing in cas, loading screens, pretty much any aspect of the game - displaying error code CE-34878-0 

(I've checked for further updates, switched console off and restarted and still getting the same).

Anyone else having this issue since the latest update?

Message 100 of 377 (1,310 Views)