Re: Sims 4 PS4 game crashes during loading screen.

by JTL02017

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I did all of those things and nothing worked. 

Message 131 of 377 (4,825 Views)

Re: Game crashing after December update on PS4

★★★★ Novice

Did it fix the problem? I think I'm having the same issue as you. 

Message 132 of 377 (4,816 Views)

★★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper I have the same problem and already reinstall it but still did not fix it. But lately maybe I know where the problem lies, my sims stay at hause with a price of more than 1,000,000 simoleons and every time in loading screen it always crash but when I play at hause with the price of under 200.000 simoleons the game doesn't crash in loading screen
Message 133 of 377 (5,111 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Fandy0109 There's a link in the marked answer post to the SimGuru that's asking for saves on Twitter. Sharing your save can help them figure out why the crashing is happening.

Message 134 of 377 (5,093 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@JTL02017 Did you follow the link in the post to the SimGuru Twitter asking for saves? That's all I can direct you to at this point. Share your save with the bug team to help find out why the crashing is happening.

Message 135 of 377 (5,119 Views)

★★ Novice

I haven’t been able to play a normal sims 4 game without crashes for two months. I’ve deleted the game & reinstalled it twice. I even went from a disc game to digital (I paid $10 & now it free) with no avail. Playstation says it’s a publisher issue. This sucks that I can not load, travel, nor play this game. Sometimes it let me go straight into build mode. But that’s about it. Error CE-34878-0 after that. 

Message 136 of 377 (5,066 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@DeelovesPink  Please refer to this post https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/PS4-Game-crashing-after-December-update/m-p/8509... and see the marked thread on the first page of the report. There are troubleshooting steps and it also shows where to send your affected saves.

Message 137 of 377 (5,053 Views)

CE-34878-0 Error every time I play the sims 4

★★ Novice

I have been getting the error message CE-34878-0 and my game crashes. It does it randomly and it’s to the point where I can’t even play it. I’ve already made sure my PlayStation software and the game is up to date and they are. I’ve already uninstalled and reinstalled the game and that made it worse. After re-installing, it now almost instantly crashes. I’ve spent a lot of money on this game and it’s my favorite game so I expect to be able to play it. Why is it doing this? I have no problem with any of my other games so I don’t see how it would be my PlayStation. Please help!

Message 138 of 377 (4,849 Views)

★ Guide

I just wanted to give an update in case it might help someone else in the future. I was able to fix my problem. It turned out the Autosave File was corrupt. Which kind of makes sense, because the game would mostly crash when I was exiting CAS, exiting Build Mode or if I had been playing for awhile. Probably times that the game triggers an autosave. Anyway, I went into the Saved Data Management setting on the PS4, deleted the Autosave File, restarted the PS4, and it hasn’t crashed and/or given me the error code since. :-) Hope that helps someone else! I know how incredibly frustrating it was! 

Message 139 of 377 (4,960 Views)

★ Guide

Oh, I almost forgot to say, that I did follow another user’s advice and went through the Rebuild Database steps on the PS4  - which sounds scary but was actually super easy. The game continued to crash after that though, so it was deleting the corrupted Autosave File that finally worked for me. 

Message 140 of 377 (4,957 Views)