Re: My Save file is gone after my game crashed

by jeremyizawesome

Original Post

Re: Error code 22 xbox

★★★ Novice

Hey this happened to me too and my save is completely gone after putting paintings in a house. How should I go about deleting the paintings? From my library/gallery? Please help 

Message 301 of 449 (628 Views)

Re: Error code 22 xbox

★★★ Novice

I also had some paintings that I just placed directly into a room and not into my library so how do I delete them? I’ve deleted all the paintings in my library part of the gallery

Message 302 of 449 (622 Views)

Re: Error Code: 22 (Xbox One)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It's been nearly a month since this happened and in that time I have tried every new solution added to this thread by other users, on top of following the guidance issue prior. The problem still exists, and only became a problem on my end after the most recent update. There doesn't seem to have been any serious engagement with this problem from EA staff. I have paid for this game and multiple add-ons and is now unplayable for me. I'd appreciate someone at EA/Maxis taking this issue seriously. If not, I will be forced to make this a consumer rights issue.

ORIGINAL POST:

Yesterday (6th June), a couple hours after saving my Sims 4 game successfully (three separate save files, since I've had Sims 4 saves become corrupted a few times) I tried to save my game again. The save failed and I got an Error Code: 22 pop-up window. The act of attempting to save my game also destroyed the save slot (luckily, I still have two other up-to-date saves). I can load my game fine, but it won't let me save at all.

I have already trawled the posts here on Error Code: 22 and none of the solutions listed have fixed the problem.

Please help.

Message 303 of 449 (1,205 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@PoptartJuniper buddy you were in my original thread back in feburary and we are still having this issue i dont think these methods will work anymore we need a patch fix
Message 304 of 449 (1,110 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@jeremyizawesome I've linked two EA responses in this thread in the help post. Please respond directly to these EA personnel regarding the questions they have asked or help they have offered. Marked post in the thread with EA responses linked.

Message 305 of 449 (1,088 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi so I've actually been following this thread for awhile now and managed to fix my issue back in March sometime I doubt I'll be able to help considering you've tryed so many things but I thought it was worth a shot 

1. I deleted evything in my library that wasn't made by me EVERYTHING, including the builds and sims that Eveyones library comes with.

2. I no longer use the exist and save option 

I only save my game when I'm in a household nothing outside of that 

3. Then I also deleted all the lots I downloaded from the gallery that were already placed in my world

And after that I no longer had the error issue 

Here's some extra little things that might help to know 

I have 6 game saves 3 of them are just copies of other saves

I still use the gallery I just don't save anything to my library 

That's all I hope I could help considering some of you guys have been dealing with this for months now 

Message 306 of 449 (1,042 Views)

★★★ Pro

Really appreciate this you have saved my friends game thank you for sharing I'm really grateful.

Message 307 of 449 (1,012 Views)

Sims 4 Xbox One Still Won’t Save After 07/23 Update!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So today I thought that the new update on July 23 would fix the issue that I’ve been having with saving my game. Nothing happened I can go into my game and play but whenever I try to save it, I get a error 22 failed to save code. I’ve tried avoiding library and the gallery and that doesn’t work. I’ve tried rebooting and deleting and reinstalling and that doesn’t work. It’s not good for my Xbox to be left on 24/7 because I can’t save a game! Please help!

Message 308 of 449 (774 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Xbox One Still Won’t Save After 07/23 Update!!

Hero (Retired)

@courtneydajone Thank you for letting us know this is still happening. Another person posted just above yours with some advice, you can see if anything they have offered helps. Error Code 22, What works for me.

Message 309 of 449 (766 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Xbox One Still Won’t Save After 07/23 Update!!

★★★ Newbie

Noting posted works for me, I just got off the phone with an EA support tech and she was just googling stuff, she couldn’t even help me and end up just hanging up on me while I was on hold. 

Message 310 of 449 (746 Views)