Re: Saving Issues sims 4 error 22

by 2pope

Original Post

Re: Save error

★★ Guide

@brittanyysierraadon't worry, you would still be able to use all your DLC (I do too, otherwise I wouldn't use it), besides, if it doesn't work for you, you can always go back to your former profile.

Message 101 of 449 (795 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ra7orrat Well im currently trying the troubleshooting steps he left for me a few moments ago. The only one that i cant use is the vampires it says its installed but its dark blue & says not owned... i have to keep uninstalling & reinstalling the vampires dlc. I just feel like im having the worst of luck since gallery came. Altho i love the gallery!!
Message 102 of 449 (785 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m also having this same problem now feb 2020 on Xbox one iv done what it says didn’t work I’ve cleared my local saved games back it up to my cloud uninstalled the game and reinstalled it still nothing it’s so frustrating I’m not about to lose this game after spending the amount of money I have spent on this. Iv notice these problems shortly after the gallery was available for Xbox could it have something to do with that? Someone please help I just want to play and not be pissed when I get back to everything gone 

Message 103 of 449 (772 Views)

Hero
@KaLowDuh Moved your post over to the console thread on this.

Please see solution post for some troubleshooting steps you can try.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 104 of 449 (759 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@brittanyysierraa  (and everyone else) Always do all the troubleshooting steps. Your pack that's not displaying properly should appear after shutting down the system. You may need to make sure you are logged in to the account that purchased the DLC in order to download it though if it isn't downloaded.

Message 105 of 449 (749 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@KaLowDuhI did the same thing.. I did everything it still didn’t work. I really hope they fix this soon.(feb 8,2020)

Message 106 of 449 (904 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Yung_shawdee Me too!!! There are no games that are even close to the sims 4!!! This has been a real pain in the butt! Its been almost a month since i could play my game!!!
Message 107 of 449 (878 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still having the same issue and now it will not save at all and is deleting some of my older saves when I do any of the troubleshooting steps. I deleted half my library and still nothing, upgraded to a Xbox one x and faster internet (100mbs) so I KNOW its not a hardware problem! All my other games work fine except Sims 4....its 02/10/20 and is broken beyond playability. This needs fixed or refunds issued....as i just bought the tiny living pack....thinking this issue was resolved. 

Message 108 of 449 (830 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@2pope Be glad you haven't been able to not play since 1/20/20!! Thats how long ive been without the sims 4!!
Message 109 of 449 (826 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@brittanyysierraa that stinks... I was able to play again for about a week...as of today, I am too scared to load it up. My save files are vanishing.
Message 110 of 449 (814 Views)