Still broken. When I open gallery before starting the game(from the main menu) and then start playing it's fine. But if I open gallery in game is wont save anymore.
February 2020 - last edited August 2021
Marked As Solution For Visibility. This issue has been for patched for the bug that was causing this error. Please see @SimQARobo post here: July 20th Patch Fix. This error can still appear if your save or drive space is full.
What this code means is that your console is reading your space as full, and not able to save any more data.
1. Please see SimGuruNick's Question and troubleshooting and respond to them in this thread.
2. The most recent troubleshooting is here by SimQARobo SimQARobo Troubleshooting
A couple other things to try:
1) Create a guest account and play Sims 4 with that. Then try to save your game and see if the error still appears. If it doesn't, that means your save is corrupted.somehow. If it does appear, then something is wrong with the game install and you should re-install.
2) If you regularly play with an online connection, you can try to delete your autosave and retrieve the autosave from the cloud to see if that fixes it..
To do this:
The following troubleshooting is general troubleshooting. Please refer to the above troubleshooting first for this issue.
There's a thread here that has troubleshooting steps for this issue. I am going to type them all out here for everyone since the previous thread is now locked. Just do one step at a time to see if it helps, relaunching the game each time to see if the error is resolved.
2. Make sure your game is up to date.
5. Try to force an autosave.