Re: [Current Issue][PS4] Sims 4 Random Crashing Patch 1.33

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Re: The Sims 4 on Ps4

Hi @tcobbs1224 

Moved your post to the correct forum

-Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 481 of 482 (810 Views)

Re: [Current Issue][PS4] Sims 4 Random Crashing Patch 1.33

Community Manager

Hi folks, 

Thanks to everyone for posting and letting us know how you've gotten on. So happy to hear the updates' helped some get back in without the crashing. 

For anyone still experiencing crashes after updating their game, please join this thread: [PS4] Sims 4 Random Crashing Patch 1.34

We'll lock this thread out in the meantime.

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 482 of 482 (807 Views)