Re: [Current Issue][PS4] Sims 4 Random Crashing Patch 1.33

by SimQARobo

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Hello all.

We just released a patch (Version 1.34) on PS4 and XBOX One to fix many of the crashing issues being experienced.

Please update your game and give it a try.  If you're still running into random crashes, please let us know.

Thank you for your patience.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 471 of 482 (13,086 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@phurphatness i totaly agree too much money for a unusable product if they dont fix it quickly i will ask for my money back i'm really tired
Message 472 of 482 (1,463 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@MaxScia72 Patch was already released. Please update your game.
Message 473 of 482 (1,559 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Muted Sounds

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict No worries! Besides... It looks like the patch may have just been released for PS4 as well. I had looked earlier today with no luck but...

I just now checked for updates for Sims 4 again, and there is a new one. I am so hoping this takes care of the problem on PS4!
Message 474 of 482 (1,504 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Muted Sounds

★★★ Novice
Well, I did download the update and so far so good, I have been playing for around 1 hr without crashes, wow
Message 475 of 482 (1,473 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@PoptartJuniper sorry i had not seen your post .- Update dowloaded.- I played at discovering university for an hour and a half.- No random chrashes.- It looks like the game works well again.- Thanks.-

Anyway i noticed that the option "get to know" doesn't work.- You ask for that to another sim but no personal trait is revealed.-

Please let me know if is it a common problem.- Thanks.-
Message 476 of 482 (1,439 Views)

★ Apprentice

The crashing bug is gone & I don't see any newly created bugs.TY devs.

Message 477 of 482 (1,419 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I hope the new patch works okay. I hadn't fully downloaded the previous patch 1.33, because I heard about all the problems, so the new patch, 1.34 hasn't shown up for me. I was advised by chat to finish downloading 1.33, and I assume 1.34 will show up afterwards? Hope it fixes some issues I've noticed before patches arrived.

Message 478 of 482 (1,397 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was able to play for 3 hours until I started viewing my online profile and was managing things in my world then it crashed again. This time it shut down my entire PS4 instead of just the game itself like it used to.

Message 479 of 482 (1,320 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@MaxScia72 The get to know issue has been reported on the bug forums. You can use the search bar at the top of the bug forum page to find the thread.

Message 480 of 482 (1,193 Views)