Re: Sims 4 game crashing all the time since latest update

by McGangster97

Original Post

Re: [Current Issue][PS4] Sims 4 Random Crashing Patch 1.33

★★★★★ Apprentice

Nope I tried already even with the snowy escape.

Message 421 of 482 (780 Views)

Re: Sims 4 PS4 unplayable after update 1.33

★★★ Newbie

I have also had the same issue and wondered if it was due to recently purchasing and downloading an expansion pack or issue exists from the last update 

Message 422 of 482 (722 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is my first issue ever with it crashing !! So I definitely love sims and hope they fix it for the money I’ve put out on it ahahahaah I love sims ! It’s fun but yeah not when it keeps crashing ... 

Message 423 of 482 (717 Views)

★ Apprentice

My game is just getting worse. I was able to play for a little while without it crashing,, probably 3-4 hours at a time before it crashed with the no sound workaround. Now my game has crashed the past 3 times I’ve tried to play in the last hour. 

Message 424 of 482 (918 Views)

Re: Sims 4 game crashing all the time since latest update

★ Apprentice

So you are sitting here, trying to tell me not being able to play snowy escape is worse from a selling point of view than not being able to play at all.

k then

Message 425 of 482 (891 Views)

Still waiting....

★ Novice

Still waiting for a solution to the crashing due to the latest update. I play on Playstation 4. I've reinstalled and tried adjusting the volume as suggested..nothing works. A little frustrated I havent heard anything new in days just 100 articles on Snowy Escape. I own most expansions and packs already but cant see even attempting spending more money on a game that's unplayable. Hope something gives soon. 

Message 426 of 482 (838 Views)

Re: Still waiting....

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Dizzrall6  they are supposed to be releasing an update on Friday to fix the crashes a lot off us are in the same boat.  

Edit update for crashes just came out for pc and Mac console users should be getting the update soon aswell.

Message 427 of 482 (830 Views)

Re: [PS4] Sims 4 Error CE-34878-0

★★★ Newbie

hola alguien pudo solucionar el problema?

Message 428 of 482 (737 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@hwoodess
You can play for 3-4h? Uau that’s would be great for me, only save every 3 hours. My game crashes every 5 minutes. My save gane is from 14:10 in sim time. And i can’t see the night.
Message 429 of 482 (730 Views)

The Sims 4 on Ps4

★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

I just purchased the sims 4 snowy escape. Every since I downloaded the pack my game has been shutting off. It shuts off at least 4 to 5 times within the hour. I cannot save the game. I looked to see if the game is updated and it is. I don’t know what to do. 

Message 430 of 482 (379 Views)