Re: [Current Issue][PS4] Sims 4 Random Crashing Patch 1.33

by christyeliz

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 PS4 unplayable after update 1.33

★★★★ Novice

@phurphatness wrote:

I agree which is why I’m not spending anymore money on this game until they fix the problem. It is poor customer service to launch a product that has not been fully tested. Companies should not beta test their product in the market. I guess the best fix is to hold back and more purchases until they get it right 

I meant hold back on purchasing anymore of their product until they get it right 

Message 401 of 482 (607 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree this whole crashing debacle has cooled my taste for playing the game 

Message 402 of 482 (584 Views)

★★★ Novice
That's a shame and disgrace that the issue has not been yet fixed. How is that possible that people that spend so much money on the product are not being able to have a usable product?! Not mentioning that releasing untested update is not acceptable at all for such a large company.
Message 403 of 482 (605 Views)

CE-34878-0 Error after November 10th Update

★★★ Newbie

Okay I been searching for answers on here but I'm just getting lost. The only thing I found was to turn off the master volume control and I did that, didn't seem to help. The max I can play is up to 30 mins and then says error. I never had this issue until the November 10th 2020 update. I use to play Sims 4 every single day until this happened and I never had issues before. Very upsetting, not sure what to do. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and that didn't help. I just wanna know what I can do to stop this! By the way I play on ps4. Please help 🆘

Message 404 of 482 (477 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Dansisko5 Eeeeeeeexactly
Message 405 of 482 (564 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It’s the new update for sure ! I just got a new expansion and thought the same thing but no I’ve been reading a lot about this issue and it’s a 100 % the new update it’s gonna be fixed soon 

Message 406 of 482 (564 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah the no sounds didn’t work at all lol I’ve tried everything also guess we just gotta wait for them to update and fix this issues ..... I just wanna play I’m so sick of it crashing driving me nuts 

Message 407 of 482 (640 Views)

★ Novice

I believe this may be caused by the new update trying to use pack(s) not purchased by the user. I noticed that I hadn’t purchased the newest expansion pack, but somehow I had the new sentiment feature show up on a relationship my character had.

Message 408 of 482 (631 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah the new update and new expansions clearly has messed with the game ... I just hope it’s all fixed asap this sucksssss

Message 409 of 482 (623 Views)

Re: Sims 4 game crashing all the time since latest update

★★★★★ Newbie

Cant they revert back to previous version while solving the latest, problematic version????? So that we able to play.....

Message 410 of 482 (616 Views)