Re: Sims 4 PS4 unplayable after update 1.33

by Dansisko5

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@HollayBee69
Great game, love it. Have all the add ons and i say worth it. I thought about tropico 6 or port royal 4. But i was missing cities skyline.
Message 341 of 482 (842 Views)

★ Apprentice
@HollayBee69 I bought that City Skylines a year ago, never touched it(shameful) I only play Sims 4, MLB The Show and NBA 2K20.
Sims 4 Vampires has taken most of my time.
Message 342 of 482 (837 Views)

★ Apprentice

Wow

Brand new, straight from the box PS4. Sims 4 basegame only. No save data, including sound settings, nothing, blank-slate...Game crashed during turorial. lmao

If it sounds like I'm calling you out, EA/maxis, its bc I am. I want my money back.

Can someone pls recommend a game that is fun and actually works?

Message 343 of 482 (793 Views)

★ Apprentice

@HollayBee69 Funny, same here. I just have to get used to using to back buttons to zoom in and out instead of the joystick. 😆

Message 344 of 482 (787 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Wazzuman88
The secret of monkey island on ps now. A classic that everybody should play at least once.
Message 345 of 482 (776 Views)

Re: Sims 4 game crashing all the time since latest update

Champion

@MaxScia72 Well, it was a suggestion. It helped the last time my game got buggy, and it still crashed after my first attempt. I thought I reinstalled the game wrong.

I'm going to give it a second go anyways to see how things are in game. I erased a ton of screenshots I shared in the forums when I attempted to share a story. I figure this bug is going to force a do over, and I have copies saved.

Maybe with space freed up on my PlayStation and the fresh install, something will work better. I'm sure fixing this might take time.

I'll time the game to see how long I can play before the game crashes. I want to be able to enjoy this game, I really do. 

-------------------------------------------------------
I'm a Volunteer. I do not work for EA.
Message 346 of 482 (713 Views)

Re: Sims 4 game crashing all the time since latest update

Champion

I turned off the master sound after attempting to play the game after reinstalling the game. The game still crashed. I will say that the audio is lost prior to the game crashing. It may be easier to time saving the game around losing sound than playing with the sound off.

My recommendations for build mode did successfully make things in live mode playable. The biggest problem is how it takes time to change stuff in Build Mode, and it seems the more time I spend in Build Mode or go in and out of Build Mode, the greater the risk for the game crashing.

This update is not the first time I've had the game crash because of time going in and out build mode or spending too much time in build mode. It just never happened this frequently.

I'm a Volunteer. I do not work for EA.
Message 347 of 482 (865 Views)

Re: [Current Issue][PS4] Sims 4 Random Crashing Patch 1.33

★★ Novice

I have also been having these issues after the patch. I'll get on and it will be very laggy, and glitchy. Then it just crashes after 30-45 mins of game-play. PLZ HELP!!

Message 348 of 482 (855 Views)

I'm a simmer and i some times play the sims 4 on my YouTube channel

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? the newest one
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? almost all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have one saved in the sims 4
What happens when the bug occurs? when my sims are doing something or when I speed up
What do you expect to see? not to crash
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. when the new patch and snowy escape came out

Hi I'm a simmer and I play the sims 4 on ps4 a d everytime I am playing the game I will freeze and then it will crash i have a YouTube channel and I like to play the sims on it but I can't if will crash when my sims are doing something let me know what going to happen plz and thx

Message 349 of 482 (802 Views)

Sims 4 new update crashing

★★★ Newbie

My sims keeps crashing. I’ve just bought the newest pack and was about to play it but my sims crashes and kicks me off and this needs to be resolved soon as possible. I’ve spent so much money on this game and I would like change to come. It angers me that I can only play for a couple minutes and it crashes again. This is very unacceptable.

Message 350 of 482 (730 Views)