Re: [Current Issue][PS4] Sims 4 Random Crashing Patch 1.33

by macca53

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@Wazzuman88 I totally agree with you!!!! It's really been annoying with it crashing because my game has never crashed EVER until the new patch! I wish they investigated farther if it would work or not before releasing!
Message 231 of 482 (1,054 Views)

Re: Sims 4 PS4 unplayable after update 1.33

★★★★★ Novice

Haha true since last update I'm having massive crashes and bugs with sound issues, you told me. On Twitter that the issue is with my console but I don't think so mate, even ubisoft fixed their sound issue today and you can't?, even I can't travel cuz it crashes can't switch to build mode from live one cuz it crashes can't have 7 sims in a household cuz I lt crashes, and I own all packs and yeah I'm asking Sony for a refund I want my 40 usd I paid for the preorder of your new EP is not worth it, so I'll give my money to a developer who really deserves it like CDPROJEKT RED 

Message 232 of 482 (1,011 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Marked as Solution for Visibility Purposes

Hello all.

While the team is hard at work investigating these crashes, SimGuruNick posted some information here that may be helpful:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/983645/crashing-with-the-november-10-update 

Thanks to everyone that has provided information and save files thus far.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 233 of 482 (3,809 Views)

Re: Sims4 keeps crashing when using the spaceship

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Do I share the files on here with this reply?

Message 234 of 482 (993 Views)

★★ Apprentice

At this point it’s frustrating enough to not be able to utilize a product that you’ve spent hundreds of dollars on, but now the suggestive “work arounds” are to play the Sims w/ no sound and hope for the best? 

Haha, now I’m livid. 😁

EA needs to understand that there are a lot of their players that don’t know how to utilize the forums or post their complaints and etc. So it’s not just a handful of us that are having these issues, it’s a massive problem. As they continue to promote their Snowy Escape on all the platforms, they should place their focus on getting this update fixed or at least providing better resolutions for the time being. 

(breathe) 😔

Message 235 of 482 (1,013 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yep, I ended up having to do the same, lost everything hours and hours and weeks of game play and building.

Message 236 of 482 (1,008 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SimQARobo the question is, did you test the patch before you release it?
Message 237 of 482 (970 Views)

My sims 4 game is crashing constantly sonce the November 10 update

★ Apprentice

My sims 4 game is constantly crashing on ny ps4 since the November 10th update, it has crashed a total of 8 times and my game volume is periodically cutting out and I have to restart my game to get it going. It worked fine till the update came and no Im having nothing but issues and my internet is working just fine. Id like to get that new snowy escaoe pack for the 13 but now Idk🤷‍♀️ what if it screws up even more if I get it

Message 238 of 482 (690 Views)

★★★ Pro
I hope before you wrote about the error, checked the SS for failures ?! I also crash after I put the Command Center mod
Message 239 of 482 (903 Views)

★★ Novice

PS4 periodically crashing during gameplay at random. Nothing specific seems to cause it. Especially bad today, crashed within 5 minutes of playing. Restarted console, tried again, and crashed within 5 minutes again. The gameplay, when it does work, is laggy and slow.

Having an increase in Sims command lists freezing (i.e. The command joins the queue but is never actioned. Sims stand in one place for multiple game hours).

So excited to play with the new features when it actually works. Hope this gets resolved soon. 

Message 240 of 482 (897 Views)