Original Post

Re: [Current Issue][PS4] Sims 4 Random Crashing Patch 1.33

★★★★★ Apprentice
@S2_HarleyQinnS2
Achei q eu era o unico brasileiro aqui kkkkk
Message 221 of 482 (749 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Understand that a programmer is going through it but this is something that was paid for and the customer is always right. I expect the programs I pay for to work period. 

Message 222 of 482 (744 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@lume_noir
I believe everybody understand that this things happen, the issue here is why hasn’t EA released a previous patch (1.32) so we can play the game while they fix it up.
Message 223 of 482 (742 Views)

★ Apprentice

I really wonder what kind of consoles they test on then. Unless they are not testing on a pre-release ps5, I would assume that their test setup is not as different as any ps4 someone might have at home. 

If we are talking about actual computers, yes, each one is different. Besides that, didnt EA say they test on both low and high end? I mean, thats why they have restrictions so heavy when it comes to pre-built lots for new packs.

Even if their setup is different, testing for just one setup simply isnt enough.

Message 224 of 482 (729 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Big time heavy crash on PS4 fails every time time I’m lucky to get 10 minutes smh ea get on this this is mad annoying 

Message 225 of 482 (923 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Agreed I have to save my game every five minutes. It’s bad enough that it take a very, very, very long time for Sims to do anything but now the game is very annoying and difficult to play. Not what I expected when I paid for it and the expansion packs 

Message 226 of 482 (1,151 Views)

★★ Novice

Yea, ever since the update like every 30 minutes or so the game crashes with the error "(CE-34878-0)" popping up. I would have to keep saving my game every second because if I don't everything I've done up to that moment in the game would delete. I looked up what to do in case of that specific error and I've tried all of them and none of them worked. 

Message 227 of 482 (1,150 Views)

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4

Platform: Sony Playstation 4

Which language are you playing the game in? English

How often does the bug occur? When I first started playing about 30 minutes but, after that like every 10-15 minutes.

What is your current game version number? Latest version with the 1.33 patch.

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco Lifestyle and Discover University.

What happens when the bug occurs? A blue screen pops up stating that an error has occurred " CE-34878-0".

What do you expect to see? The game running smoothly without any interruptions and crashes. 

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No.

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? After the new 1.33 update was installed.

Message 228 of 482 (1,134 Views)

★ Apprentice

// begin rant

When Update 1.33 was forced upon me, I do not recall agreeing to be part of the pre-beta testing for Snow Escape. This is essentially what we all are attempting to play the game on: a pre-release version of the upcoming xpac. I wouldn't even call it "Beta" due to the number of crashes it has. Error Code ce-34878-0 is a catch-all message, generated by the console software. It contains no info about the reason why the program stopped. I suspect that many of the crashes are due to missing assets (sounds and music, e.g.), and/or memory read-write errors. I also suspect that most, if not all  of these crashes will go away, once the complete version of the expansion is posted.

That said, I agree with two other previous posters in that a rollback should have been uploaded, pronto! I expect the software I paid for to work and be fully functional. So, to EA team: please do not release Snowy until it is proven stable. By this, I mean stable for all users, whether they own Snowy or not. In the meantime, post a rollback to v1.32 so we can play what we paid for.

//end rant

Time to get my HALO on. Have a nice day Standard smile

Message 229 of 482 (1,109 Views)

PS4 Sims 4 issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.33
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Fitness stuff Bowling night Get together Romantic garden Toddler stuff Get famous Discover university Get to work Laundry day stuff Dine out Parenthood Vintage Glamour stuff Seasons City living Cats & dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can find it after playing the game for about 20 minutes.
What happens when the bug occurs? A message will pop up saying “error has occurred” then the game will close then you’ll have to start all over to play again.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to see my normal game without error message interruptions.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This is a picture of what I see every time it does it

Message 230 of 482 (827 Views)