Re: [Current Issue][PS4] Sims 4 Random Crashing Patch 1.33

by dj-conflict

Original Post

★ Apprentice

@Antta wrote:

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My Sims plays with his pet fox and it crashes. He tries washing his fox and it crashes.

What do you expect to see? I expected my Sim to build up his friendship level with his fox or come home from work. I also expected the game to automatically fast forward because he was the last person Sim in the house. I also expected to hear the foxes barking at each other because the sound cut off.

I didn't know you could own a fox! Now they really need to fix this crashing so they can take more of my money for the Pets expansion pack!

Message 181 of 482 (596 Views)

Re: Sims 4 crashes 1.33

★ Apprentice
@zionna773 fingers crossed 🤞🏽
Message 182 of 482 (629 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Antta Honestly I think it's because it was installed before the updated however it's seems I have jinxed myself as the game just crashed 😅
Message 183 of 482 (637 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Lanna Wouldnt you be better rolling this update back so we can at least play the game while yous fix things on your end. The game worked (just) before this update rolled out. I would be happy to just play the game! If that means no platforms or snowy escape then that's fine by me
Message 184 of 482 (635 Views)

★ Apprentice

Unfortunately I'm unable because I don't have a computer. Sorry about that. If there was a way I could do it via phone I would but unfortunately I can't find anything. 

Message 185 of 482 (667 Views)

★ Apprentice
@dj-conflict I agree, I just want to play!
Message 186 of 482 (653 Views)

★ Apprentice

@lume_noir 

Oh yeah, found it by chance. My Sims runs a fox sanctuary so it's nothing but foxes and foxes. I hope to get back to them soon. 

Message 187 of 482 (650 Views)

★ Apprentice

@KayDeagh 

If I didn't install mine before the update too I'd think that was a possibility.  Sorry to hear your's crashed. Guess there's room for another in the Sims waiting boat. 😆

Message 188 of 482 (643 Views)

Re: Radio Glitch with Media Marathoner All-On-The-Wall 11/11/20 update (PS4)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Lily_is_psycho @lennybee223 Please Share your save files as requested by SimQARobo. 

Please also see the first post in this thread for updates!

Message 189 of 482 (637 Views)

Help! Sims 4 ps4 crashing November update

★★★ Novice

Help me please @Ea we need you to fix this please. When is the new patch coming out babes. 

please help us soon.

Thanks luv xx

Message 190 of 482 (510 Views)