Error message and sound loss.

by imiedmonds

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 PS4 unplayable after update 1.33

★★ Novice

I agree 100% the game is almost unplayable now I just got college now my game is crashing soon as you start the game the new update killed my game. I don’t understand how gta or red dead 2 can be so big and work so fine but the sims can’t even get their game to work. 

Message 161 of 482 (2,144 Views)

Re: Sims 4 PS4 unplayable after update 1.33

★★★ Pro

@abc1283755716 most probably a bad port the console version has been nothing but trouble for a lot of people one of my friends who still plays the PS4 version phoned me up about the crashes happening again yesterday.

Message 162 of 482 (1,971 Views)

Re: Sims 4 crashing during gameplay after Nov 2020 update

★★★★★ Apprentice

I started a new game on the PS4  and it crashed in 1 hour of playing I even saved every minute just to be safe still it crashed. Keep getting anooying error on blue screen. Please fix it.

Message 163 of 482 (937 Views)

Re: [Current Issue][PS4] Sims 4 Random Crashing Patch 1.33

★★★★ Novice

PS4 user - Have same issue, game is unplayable.  Crashes every time after about 20mins of game time.  Before it crashes game becomes very laggy and slow and sometimes I lose all sound... 

Message 164 of 482 (907 Views)

Re: Sims 4 crashing during gameplay after Nov 2020 update

★★★ Newbie

The same. Not really happy...

Message 165 of 482 (933 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi everyone! It's been a busy night in this thread! Please Share your save files as requested by SimQARobo. 

Please also see the first post in this thread for updates!

Message 166 of 482 (929 Views)

Error message and sound loss.

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.33 updated on the 11/11/2020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get famous, seasons, cats and dogs, city living, get to work, dine out, spa day, tiny living stuff pack, my first pet stuff, toddler stuff, vintage glamour stuff, backyard stuff, kids room stuff, cool kitchen stuff, perfect patio stuff, luxury party stuff. All were bought previously to the bug.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not too sure if this is happening to anyone else.
What happens when the bug occurs? Ever since the update I’ll be playing The Sims 4 and 5-10 minutes in of playing an error message will pop up and log me out and send me straight to my PlayStation Home Screen, it does give recommendations but they are just saying to check for updates on both the game and PlayStation (all are up to date) I’ll also lose sound but not every time and just on the game I have checked the sound on other apps on the PlayStation and all works fine. Everything was working perfectly and this has never happened except for after the update.
What do you expect to see? A seamless gaming experience with no interruptions which is what I was getting but for some reason am not now which is a shame because I seriously love this game!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The error message and code are attached in photos plus the recommendations. 

Message 167 of 482 (891 Views)

Re: Error message and sound loss.

Hero (Retired)

@imiedmonds I've merged your post into the bug thread for the crashing. Please Share your save files as requested by SimQARobo. 

Please also see the first post in this thread for updates!

The thread for disappearing sound, if it isn't part of the crash (i.e. the sound is weird but isn't followed by a game crash) is here Muted Sounds 

Message 168 of 482 (875 Views)

★★★ Pro

I installed just the base game on my PS4 earlier no packs to see how bad it is crashed 3 times in just under an hour I've sent my save over it's working fine on my pc though thanks for the help.

Message 169 of 482 (1,006 Views)

Re: Autolights Off did not.... off. PS4 patch glitch 11/10/2020

Hero (Retired)
@lennybee223 Can you try traveling with your sim and then back to see if the lights correct?

Are you playing in university housing where you are seeing this issue?
Message 170 of 482 (444 Views)