Re: Sims4 keeps crashing when using the spaceship

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Re: [Current Issue][PS4] Sims 4 Random Crashing Patch 1.33

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I’ve had the same issue as well on my PS4 Pro. It started with the sound completely cutting out in my game when changing some wall paint. I restarted my game, and the sound was back. Then after about 15 minutes of playing, the game crashed. I started it up again, but then it crashed after like 5 minutes. 

oh, it was also CRAZY laggy compared to normal. Way too laggy. 

Message 131 of 482 (1,036 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can I send my PlayStation 4 The Sims 4 saves Google Drive link in private message to SimQARobo?

Message 132 of 482 (1,018 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Arethien Yes. You can private message them. Just be sure to say what the save is for.
Message 133 of 482 (1,008 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the sound off suggestion! I’m still weary of the game crashing but I’ve made it almost 40 minutes with no crash!

Message 134 of 482 (970 Views)

★★★ Novice

Spoke too soon. The game just crashed again lol

Message 135 of 482 (976 Views)

Radio Glitch with Media Marathoner All-On-The-Wall 11/11/20 update (PS4)

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? Most recent
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Tiny living, Cats & Dogs, Eco Lifestyle, Parenthood, Toddler Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Turn on the radio from the suspended tiny living bookshelf/tv/radio combo item (Media Marathoner All-On-The-Wall). Change the radio station.
What happens when the bug occurs? The music is glitching to begin with, not playing properly and just making sporadic noises? That are not recognisable as any of the soundtrack noises. Try to change the radio to see if it is a station specific glitch, and the entire game crashes.
What do you expect to see? I have recognisable music coming out of the radio, and the game does not crash when I change stations.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. New update was released yesterday 11/11/2020. Just installed and played for the first time when this glitch occurred. Never had it happen before.

Can't remember the glitch code from the PS4 sorry

Message 136 of 482 (793 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have been having this issue since my game updated Tuesday. I play and then it randomly crashes. First time I was cooking and hit fast forward and that was about 20 minutes after starting the game. Second time, I restarted after first crash and I played for about 25 minutes, went to the sakura festival event and it crashed. Third time I made it to the event and got home and even went to the next day and it crashed. Quit the game. Went to play it Wednesday and not 10 minutes in it crashes. Tried to play twice and same thing happened. Game is up to date, ps4 is up to date, turned it off for a few minutes, took disk out and cleaned it and still it crashes. I hope this gets resolved quickly as it is a major issue preventing usage of the game. 

Attached is error report received. I must have sent the psn about 6 of these reports.

Message 137 of 482 (1,104 Views)

★ Apprentice

This has also been happening to me. Have you heard anything about them fixing this soon? I have tried everything all day and nothing seems to help it from crashing. It was working completely fine before the new update. 

Message 138 of 482 (1,094 Views)

Re: Game crashes every 2 minutes since last update (nov. 2020)

★ Novice

Also having this issue on PS4.

Message 139 of 482 (966 Views)

★ Novice

The game is constantly crashing and now when I try and save to avoid losing progress I can’t save . I want either a full refund on my game or a fix . I have put way too much into this game to not be able to play . Instead of saving it just takes away my cursor and freezes everything . I can’t even upload a video to show what’s going on because it tells me unsupported extension type . 

Message 140 of 482 (1,059 Views)