Re: Sims 4 Update: (Version 1.33) causes PS4 crash!

by NewSimmerLEG2020

Original Post

Sims 4 game keeps crashing after update

★★★ Newbie

My ps4 keeps crashing since i got the new update on Tuesday. I normally dont have this issue. Please fix this soon. I have unistalled and reinstalled, unplugged my ps4 and everything. Nothing works. 

Message 121 of 482 (453 Views)

Re: [XB1] Game crashes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@dj-conflict every time I try to save and actually fully save it doesn't save Frown I hope EA fixes this problem ASAP and finds out what is going wrong in the November update.

Has the makers of the new patch of November been talked to yet? 

I can't even save my files at all on my PS4 pro even if I click save and which I want to overwrite and it doesn't save. Frown

I'm so sorry! That must be so frusturating! That's why I didn't want to uninstall anything because either way I still thought the game wouldn't work properly 

(CM: Multiple posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 122 of 482 (707 Views)

Re: New update crashing sims 4

EA Sims Team

Hello @NewSimmerLEG2020 

Are you seeing an error message?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 123 of 482 (709 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I get the same exact error and the game closes randomly after it crashes 

Message 124 of 482 (706 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am getting the same error that occurs randomly no matter what I am doing (live mode, build, speed etc, doesn't matter) and I have unfortunately no ability to upload my save files as I have no usb? The best I can do is screenshot my ce-34878-0 error message that I report every time. It is note worthy how sluggish my game has become since this patch. I've never had my game crash since buying it in February.

I've tried reinstalling, restarting, playing another save file, starting a new game. Its still crashing.

Message 125 of 482 (686 Views)

Re: [Current Issue][PS4] Sims 4 Random Crashing Patch 1.33

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hey guys, i found solution for Play. I had same issues, crashes every 5-10 min, just after last update. Try to set sound to 0% (i mean in-game setting). For now i Play since last 1.5h and had no kick from the game.. but of course without sound. maybe this also help someone.

@edit

I played 3.5hr without any crash with sound disabled in Sims settings.

Message 126 of 482 (791 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It make sense, i experiences the lost of the sound and the crashes randomly. Maybe has something to do with the crashes. But when it’s only the sound that has gone i just save my game, close it and launch again, solve the sound problem.

Message 127 of 482 (787 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I really think EA should re launch the update before patch 1.33 so we can play the gane while you guys look at the problem. 

Message 128 of 482 (786 Views)

★ Apprentice

@PoptartJuniper: Thank you for continuing to encourage us to send our files; I PM'ed mine to SimQARobo (not that I'd know why anyone would want a stranger's save files, but who wants Sims to have to go through identity theft? XD

@Luka_199993: I'm intrigued at your workaround and going to try it when I have the chance. Just wanted to highlight it for others.

Also, I made the devs a little encouragement... there's a lot of satisfaction for this new aspiration:

bug-catcher-aspiration.png

Message 129 of 482 (743 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes

Message 130 of 482 (742 Views)