by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Re: Pack not downloading on PS4 cottage living

★★★★★ Novice
@Sai9125 It really is frustrating hahaha, I was so ready to play this lol
Message 71 of 334 (1,385 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried that and also uninstalled the Sims completely and reinstalled it and still saying I need to download it 

Message 72 of 334 (1,659 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They need to hurry it up I didn't pay $40 for something I can't play 😡 I just find all this insane I haven't had this problem with any of the other packs ever 

Message 73 of 334 (1,659 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@christenhodges I 100% agree! I just want to play my damn game hahaha! I have put a lot of money into the sims!
Message 74 of 334 (1,652 Views)

Re: [PS4/5] Cottage Living - downloaded but not available in game

★★★★★ Novice
@HinataHyuga900 go to manage game and see if it’s installled.
Message 75 of 334 (1,183 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@christenhodges I also follow the sims on Twitter and they posted 22 hrs ago that they are aware of the situation that is going on and there working on it but I can’t wait no more hahaha I have so many Ideas hahahaha
Message 76 of 334 (1,633 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@MxniaxIt is saying that I already own the pack lol I go to the add ons and it says unavailable 😂 I also tried restarting my console 

Message 77 of 334 (1,173 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Avanthalas OH YOU ROCK THANK YOU SO MUCH
Message 78 of 334 (1,163 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
So I FOUND THIS and it worked!!!!

An update: on PS4 mine had appeared to download and still not be available in game (and not be available in the store as it was already purchased), but when I specifically scrolled down under the game on my home screen (on the left under "overview", "trending", etc.) to "Playstation Store" there, that first list of add-ons (after clicking "your add-ons") had a download arrow for Cottage Living and when clicked it properly downloaded this time. I am not sure what the equivalent would be on other systems, but I hope this helps?
Message 79 of 334 (1,863 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@HinataHyuga9000 Did you try reinstalling the pack? Also maybe throw it in some rice, could work as well.
Message 80 of 334 (1,429 Views)