[FAQ] Sims 4 Console Download and DLC Issues

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Re: [PS4/5] Cottage Living - downloaded but not available in game

★★★ Novice

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!! I pre-ordered this pack a month ago on my MacBook and origin is saying I need to purchase it in order to play. I already have the exclusive content that came with ordering the pack before Sept 2nd in my game, so to me that feels like proof that I purchased it. I'm so pissed because I was so looking forward to playing this today after all this time Frown

Message 51 of 334 (2,083 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Mine is working now. I just got the update. I’m not sure about MacBook tho. Keep checking for updates for your game Standard smile 

Message 52 of 334 (2,071 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@WiggieSmallzBK i had that too - it said installed but was only 10MB. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling just the new pack - don't recommend that because after restarting my x-box all of sims was uninstalled (how?! why?!) so now it says I have a 4 hour wait for everything to reinstall
Message 53 of 334 (2,062 Views)

Having problems with cottage living

★★★ Newbie

Have a PS4 and pre oreded it.. Can't download it and Tried to restore licenses. And it still won't download 

Message 54 of 334 (1,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much! I’ve been anger ranting for the last few hours to get this to work. Your advice worked!! Well I think. It’s finally downloading and has 30 seconds left. So yea, thank you! 😊

Message 55 of 334 (1,994 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Heck yea! It works. Thanks so much. Much more helpful than any EA agent I tried to talk to. 😊

Message 56 of 334 (1,482 Views)

★★★ Novice

You my friend are a lifesaver!

Message 57 of 334 (1,438 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Avanthalas Thank you so much for that I have been waiting all day and it finally started downloading
Message 58 of 334 (1,409 Views)

Re: Having problems with cottage living

★★★★★ Novice
@Rawr23452 You should be good to go. All issues should be solved Standard smile
Message 59 of 334 (1,369 Views)

Re: [Xbox One] Cottage Living Installed, Not Showing Up in Game

★★★★★ Novice
@strawberrysummer Go into my games and apps and go to the sims. After that press to manage game. See if it’s installable there and it’s on the right storage device Standard smile
Message 60 of 334 (1,632 Views)