[FAQ] Sims 4 Console Download and DLC Issues

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Re: [PS4/5] Cottage Living - downloaded but not available in game

★★★ Newbie

I have been having this same issue on my mac for several days now, I have reinstalled 5 times now and repaired and updated multiple times after each reinstall. Has anyone managed to get the expansion to show up in game yet?

Message 91 of 334 (1,545 Views)

Re: Cottage Living - Why doesn't the world show up?

★★★ Newbie

I don’t have an option to purchase the pack unless I go into the PlayStation store. Instead of going through the game. 

but the game it’s self doesn’t register the pack. 
in my opinion. 

The Sims four main menu doesn’t have cottage living with the rest of the expansion packs. 
And it also doesn’t show the town in The world mode. 
like the other expansion packs did whether you owned it or didn’t

it’s like the pack doesn’t exist to the game.

i haven’t seen any updates on the situation

or if this is completely normal now.  

I put off on purchasing the pack because I just don’t feel comfortable doing it without seeing the pack standing with the rest of the expansion packs.

Message 92 of 334 (1,303 Views)

Cottage living problem

★★★ Newbie

In my sims game on xbox one it says the pack is free but when i go to the microsoft store it says it is $50? Im confused 

Message 93 of 334 (1,333 Views)

Re: Cottage living problem

★★ Novice

Same issue.  When you click on the View to look at what it contains, it clearly says FREE.  But when you click on FREE, it takes me to the Microsoft store to purchase it and it does not offer it for free there.  I thought maybe it was a promo since I've purchased a few other packs in the past.  If it's not supposed to be free, that needs to be fixed.

Message 94 of 334 (1,303 Views)

Re: I prepaid for a game, Why isn't it downloading?

★★★ Newbie

i’m on console so i don’t have origin but i can’t download the pack?? what do i do 

Message 95 of 334 (1,313 Views)

Re: Pack not downloading on PS4 cottage living

★★★ Newbie

TAHNK YOU SO MUCH IT WORKED!!!!! YOURE A LIFESAVER!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 96 of 334 (1,750 Views)

Re: I prepaid for a game, Why isn't it downloading?

★★★ Newbie

Same here I preordered this game july 16th and I can't play it and it makes me upset seeing how many others can but I know many other can't as well and it sucks that we spent our money and can't even play and it ain't cheap $43 bucks is a lot to just throw away so I hope that they fix this issue soon I shouldn't have to try all these fixer things first just to play something I paid for I tried unplugging my console and turning it off and back on and its already to late to cancel my preorder money was taken out already so this is a suckish situation. I hope they fix it so that we can get to playing soon 

Message 97 of 334 (1,300 Views)

Expansion pack won’t download

★★★ Newbie

I recently bought the cottage living and tiny living for sims 4 expansion pack on PS4 and there’s no way I can download it. Please help. My husband has tried to download them it doesn’t give us a option but it says we already own it. 

Message 98 of 334 (1,313 Views)

Re: [PS4/5] Cottage Living - downloaded but not available in game

★★★ Newbie

Me too 4 days later and still nothing 😡 

Message 99 of 334 (1,452 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Cottage Living. NO download button on Playstation Store

Community Manager

@Jun4EV 

Are you still having trouble downloading it? 

Blueberry.png
Message 100 of 334 (1,488 Views)