Re: Main Menu Missing Packs

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Re: Suddenly 'Missing' all of my packs

Community Manager

Hello @CWC922,

Let's make sure everything is fully installed by following these steps:

1. Quit the game if you have it running.
  2. Go to your Library
  3. Choose Purchased
  4. Select The Sims 4
  5. Scroll down to Playstation Store and open My Add ons
  6. Find your DLC in the list and start the download
  7. When the download finishes, let your new content install and restart The Sims

solaire.png

Message 301 of 334 (690 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issues here, missing clothes, hair, building items, all purchased content. This needs to be fixed by EA or Maxis… whoever’s responsible for bug fixes.
This one’s annoying though, because it affects the entire game, I won’t play the game until it’s fixed, I’m worried it might ruin my stuff. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Message 302 of 334 (705 Views)

Community Manager

@ShartShooter91 & @CWC922 

Please try the steps in the accepted solution here and let me know if you still have issues after that. 

solaire.png

Message 303 of 334 (658 Views)

Re: the sims 4 console game data incomple

Community Manager

Hi @Dizzy-_-RedPanda,

I've merged your post into this main thread- to help clear up that specific error message, you'll want to be sure everything is properly installed to your console. Please try the steps in the accepted solution here to check for that. 

solaire.png

Message 304 of 334 (653 Views)

Re: Requires sims 4 game sold separately?

Community Manager

@HailataStix 

Are you game-sharing with anyone, or has the base game and all your DLC been purchased on your account directly? 

solaire.png

Message 305 of 334 (545 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. Bought “Laundry Day” and “Dream Home Decorator” today, installed them, opened my game, only Laundry Day is there, Dream Home Decorator is not there. All my previous kits (Decor to the max, blooming rooms and industrial loft) are all gone. They’re still there on the home page of the game, but once I load the game, everything from these kits is gone, and all I have is base game and laundry days. I tried loading a different save - nothing. Reinstalled the kits - nothing. Deactivated and reactivated my console as my primary one - nothing. Restarted my PS4 - nothing. Shut down and turned on the PS4 instead of restarting - nothing. Checked that PS4 is updated - nothing. Checked that Sims 4 is updated - nothing. Deleted Sims 4, restarted PS4, redowloaded and reinstalled Sims 4, redownloaded and reinstalled all the kits - nothing. There is literally NOTHING else I can do. Is there an issue with EA that nobody’s bothered to share with us? What else am I supposed to do here?

Message 306 of 334 (625 Views)

Missing packs

★★ Novice

Hey so I just purchased Seasons Expansion pack earlier today. I just went to turn my game on to play and every pack that I've bought beforehand is now missing. Some of those included Realm of Magic, Vampires, Werewolves, City Living, Island Living, Get Together, Pets and maybe a few more and now each pack besides Seasons has disappeared. I've went to the Playstation store and it just says I've already purchased them. What can I do to fix this? I'm not trying to lose my progess and the same with losing all of that money that I spent on the Game. If anyone can help me I will appreciate it.

Message 307 of 334 (618 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. I just purchased Seasons and everything that I previously bought has disappeared.

Message 308 of 334 (597 Views)

Sims pack content not showing

★★★ Newbie

So I just got a sim pack and I downloaded it and everything but it’s not showing up? It says I have the pack and it’s downloaded but there isn’t new clothes, hair styles, or new objects. I’ve tried looking for answers but I play on a ps5 and everyone who’s had the same problem plays on PC so I’m not sure what to do :,>

Message 309 of 334 (556 Views)

Re: Sims pack content not showing

Community Manager

Hi @Koyasimpp,

I've moved your post over to the console boards instead.

Which pack are you having issues with exactly? Let's make sure it's properly installed to your PS5 with these steps:

1. Quit the game if you have it running.
  2. Go to your Library
  3. Choose Purchased
  4. Select The Sims 4
  5. Scroll down to Playstation Store and open My Add ons
  6. Find your DLC in the list and start the download
  7. When the download finishes, let your new content install and restart The Sims

solaire.png

Message 310 of 334 (519 Views)