Main Menu Missing Packs

by CWC922

Original Post

Re: All packs are "uninstalled" on load

★★ Guide
The only changes made were the PS4 had a system update this morning, if that's relevant.

I have restarted the console, did the cache clearing and everything, and the game is still not registering any packs I own.
Message 291 of 334 (906 Views)

Re: Requires sims 4 game sold separately?

★ Novice
@EA_Solaire No I’m still unable to use my add ons. It still says requires sims 4 game (sold separately)
Message 292 of 334 (854 Views)

Re: All packs are "uninstalled" on load

Community Manager

Hello @Uigenna,

Please follow these steps to be sure all your DLC is currently installed on your console:

1. Quit the game if you have it running.
  2. Go to your Library
  3. Choose Purchased
  4. Select The Sims 4
  5. Scroll down to Playstation Store and open My Add ons
  6. Find your DLC in the list and start the download
  7. When the download finishes, let your new content install and restart The Sims

solaire.png

Message 293 of 334 (880 Views)

Re: the sims 4 console game data incomple

★★★ Newbie

This didn’t work for me. I restored licenses & activated as primary ps4 and I still get the same message. Would reinstalling all of the packs even though they say installed work? Or could it be because of an extended hard drive? 

Message 294 of 334 (1,225 Views)

Pack Cas Objects Missing

★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? Sdx 10.0 (latest on xbox)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, dine out, city living, cats and dogs, seasons, spa, cool kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game regularly with these packs
What happens when the bug occurs? I see that within the last two weeks sims are missing items like hair, clothing, and shoes but all of my extensions are downloaded.
What do you expect to see? I don’t expect to see CAS items missing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Within the last two weeks

N/a

Message 295 of 334 (921 Views)

Re: Pack Cas Objects Missing

Community Manager

Hi there @MzMelonz,

It sounds like your DLC isn't fully installed on your console, please follow the steps here to check for that. 

solaire.png

Message 296 of 334 (906 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It shows that all of my owned content is downloaded. So not sure what this is. I think it’s from Vintage Glamor (forgot to list that one above). So I may try to uninstall and reinstall that one to see what happens. 

Message 297 of 334 (887 Views)

Re: Suddenly 'Missing' all of my packs

★★★ Apprentice

I have an odd issue, turned on Sims 4 yesterday once my PS4 was done updating and now I am missing ALL my packs! Any suggestions?

Message 298 of 334 (1,008 Views)

★ Guide

I am having the same issue with my own game on ps4. I own all the packs, expansions and kits. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I tried to download one of my own sims from the gallery and when she was put into the household the items that she was wearing was gone and disappeared. 

Now I am waiting the game to install with all the packs, kits and expansions as I am writing this. I should show all the CAS items for all the game packs and kits I own. Not have my sim without her items that in CAS.

Message 299 of 334 (875 Views)

Main Menu Missing Packs

★★★ Apprentice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, City Living, bundle pack of Cats and Dogs plus my first pet stuff, Dream Home Decorator, Discover University, Get to work, Blooming Rooms Kit, Realm of Magic, Get Famous, Country Kitchen Kit, Island Living, Outdoor Retreat, Snowy Escape, Laundry Day Stuff, Spa Day, Tiny Living, Movie Hangout, StrangerVille, Throwback Fit Kit, Deluxe Party Edition, Backyard stuff, Jungle Adventure, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Dine Out, Fitness stuff, Eco Lifestyle, Moschino Stuff, Get Together, Romantic Garden, Courtyard Oasis Kit, Vintage Glamour stuff, Industrial Loft Kit, Luxury Party Stuff, Cottage Living, Star Wars Journey To Batuu, Bowling Night stuff, Perfect Patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have no idea, sorry.
What happens when the bug occurs? The main menu doesn't show the game expansions, stuff packs, kits, add-ons that I own.
What do you expect to see? I turn on the game and except to see the packs I own on the menu.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Updating my PS4

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, City Living, bundle pack of Cats and Dogs plus my first pet stuff, Dream Home Decorator, Discover University, Get to work, Blooming Rooms Kit, Realm of Magic, Get Famous, Country Kitchen Kit, Island Living, Outdoor Retreat, Snowy Escape, Laundry Day Stuff, Spa Day, Tiny Living, Movie Hangout, StrangerVille, Throwback Fit Kit, Deluxe Party Edition, Backyard stuff, Jungle Adventure, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Dine Out, Fitness stuff, Eco Lifestyle, Moschino Stuff, Get Together, Romantic Garden, Courtyard Oasis Kit, Vintage Glamour stuff, Industrial Loft Kit, Luxury Party Stuff, Cottage Living, Star Wars Journey To Batuu, Bowling Night stuff, Perfect Patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have no idea, sorry.
What happens when the bug occurs? The main menu doesn't show the game expansions, stuff packs, kits, add-ons that I own.
What do you expect to see? I turn on the game and except to see the packs I own on the menu.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have an odd issue, turned on Sims 4 yesterday once my PS4 was done updating and now I am missing ALL my packs! Any suggestions?

Message 300 of 334 (1,028 Views)