Re: Sims 4 sims wont move

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Sims 4 standing around

★★★ Novice

I have most of the packs installed the game was working just find today I got knitting, dream home, and tiny living I placed a bowling alley down and continue playing now it's getting stuck they aren't doing anything my sim child has missed school I have reset them.mutiple times they will work and then go back to freezing and not doing any command or take way longer on task even if I fast forward it still keeps them on the same task I am playing on Xbox one btw

Message 11 of 54 (2,441 Views)

Re: Sims 4 standing around

Hero (Retired)

@nishab91 @Racer_21-05-63 I've moved your posts into the thread concerning this issue. Please read the first post on the first page.

Message 12 of 54 (2,406 Views)

[PS4] Lags in game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.42
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion packs: discover university, get famous, seasons, cats and dogs, city living,get together, get to work Game packs: dream home decorator, parenthood, dine out, outdoor retreat. Stuff packs: tiny living, moschino, my first pet, laundry day, toddler, fitness, bowling night, vintage glamour, kids room, movie hangout, cool kitchen, perfect patio, luxury party.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Delayed reactions.
What happens when the bug occurs? There is a delayed reaction when making my sim do things. When i click on any item to make her use that item she instantly poos up there but then pops back up to where she first was and then goes to the item i had originally clicked on for her to go to. Also when i have to do anything sometimes she will not move for hours before continuing action.
What do you expect to see? Stop delayed reaction glitch.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

There is a delayed reaction when making my sim do things. When i click on any item to make her use that item she instantly pops up there but then pops back up to where she first was and then goes to the item i had originally clicked on for her to go to. Also when i have to do anything sometimes she will not move for hours before continuing action.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 13 of 54 (2,409 Views)

Sims 4 sims wont move

★★★★★ Apprentice

Pretty much my sims just stand there and won’t perform any of the actions I click. Resetting sims does not work and I can’t travel. If I go under build mode they are still moving in the background. Started happening after the new game pack was released. Anyone else? 

Message 14 of 54 (2,484 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Massacre-Redrum The simulation lag is becoming ridiculous, 3 in game hours to bake a basic cake!
Message 15 of 54 (2,431 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@rybo97 Anytime I reset the sim, they’ll still stand there doing nothing. I also can’t switch
sims from clicking their picture on the bottom of the screen. I swear this game was built on spaghetti coding.
Message 16 of 54 (2,418 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Massacre-Redrum Considering it's made by EA you would have thought a company of that size could deliver a game that actually works properly, same sometimes mine won't go to work/school or just decide they aren't going to do anything 😂
Message 17 of 54 (2,392 Views)

★★★ Novice

Try to restart the game 

Message 18 of 54 (2,371 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Massacre-Redrum How much space do you have on your system storage? Sometimes if your storage is filled you need to free up some space of what you don't play. If that's not the reason then try erasing the game from your system and reinstalling it. Time after time sometimes your system uploads to quick forgetting some mb that you need to completely download the game, happened to me on Sims 4, CyberPunk, Call of Duty:WW2, Battlefront/Battlefront 2 and a few other games. You might have to do it a couple times but hopefully for luck it goes as smoothly the first time you reinstall it. If you have a portable memory unit then I'd save down all the memory before doing anything. If it still doesn't work then let me know
Message 19 of 54 (2,348 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Massacre-Redrum @rybo97 I've moved your posts into the thread concerning this issue. Please read the first post on the first page and share your saves if you are on PS4/5.

Message 20 of 54 (2,314 Views)