Re: Error codes - can’t play ANY saves

by SimGuruJoystick

Original Post

Error codes - can’t play ANY saves

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Beyond frustrated.

I stopped playing my legacy household due to a 134 error code when trying to load the household and started a new save AFTER the 1.27 patch and was playing fine for a few days. Load it up today and now I’m getting a 102 error code on my new save!

I haven’t even got eco living yet and there’s no way I’m buying it until these issues are fixed! I’ve spend so many hours and so much money on the sims, for 2 patches to come out and for my game to STILL be broken in countless ways is so frustrating.

Attached images of the error codes, I did have a 3rd error code at one point but didn’t take a picture, it was also a 134 error. Playing on PS4.

Edit: I just looked up my search history and the other error code I was getting on my legacy household was 134:84f8bed6:2cd878e0

Message 1 of 5 (647 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hi there!

Would it be possible for you DM me your save files so we could take a look and see if we can figure out what is going on?

Below is a link to information about getting us the saves.

Thanks!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Message 2 of 5 (595 Views)

★ Novice
@SimGuruJoystick Hello! Can I DM you my saved files? I'm experiencing the same issue.
Message 3 of 5 (500 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SimGuruJoystick IIm having the same issue with not being able to load any files. But how can I get help for this if I play on XboxOne console?
Message 4 of 5 (461 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Please refer to this thread [Read First][Current Issue] Game Issues or Crashes Patch 1.27 (June 10th Update) for where to report issues regarding crashes, error codes and other current issues.

Message 5 of 5 (438 Views)