Entire Game Disappeared

by dennimations

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Entire Game Disappeared

★★★ Newbie

My Xbox one game had seem to be saving just fine. Wasn’t aware there’s been a saving issue but today after hours of play since it dropped I logged in to see not just my save file was gone but so were the two copies of the household I made, keeps prompting me to start as though I just bought the game! So devastated and hoping there’s a way to recover! My games and apps settings tells me I have saved information for the game but sims 4 I guess doesn’t see it- what’s happening, I don’t want to keep a game I can’t actually save and starting a new game to possibly lose it and the saved library household??

Message 1 of 2 (412 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Entire Game Disappeared

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

It sounds like you might have actually run into a variation of the save game bug without realising it. Just to confirm, you signed in with the same Xbox profile that created the save games originally too? 

An update went out today for PS4 and Xbox One to fix the save issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (397 Views)

All Replies

Re: Entire Game Disappeared

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

It sounds like you might have actually run into a variation of the save game bug without realising it. Just to confirm, you signed in with the same Xbox profile that created the save games originally too? 

An update went out today for PS4 and Xbox One to fix the save issue.

Message 2 of 2 (398 Views)