Empty seed packets

by sleepyerin

Original Post

Empty seed packets

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

All purchased seed packs are empty when opened from my inventory. I purchased seed packs via my garden planter boxes. I’ve tried multiple times with the following seed packs: 

- Farmer flowers and fruit

- Farmer veggies and herbs

- Starter flowers

- Starter fruits

- Starter herbs

- Starter vegetables

I‘be tried loading the game from different saves, I’ve re-installed the game, and rebooted Xbox. Each time gives me empty seed packs. I can’t find anyone else with this problem and have no idea what to do next. 

Thanks in advance!

Edit: i have no problems interacting with plants. Can water, graft, harvest, etc. 

Message 1 of 6 (1,333 Views)

Re: Empty seed packets

★★ Novice

I see no one bothered to respond to this. I've purchased all of the "farmer" seed packs twice and they've all been empty each time. I haven't had that issue with any other seed pack. Waste of money.

Message 2 of 6 (1,138 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Jenntastical The original post was 2 years ago. It's helpful to check the date on the original thread before posting in them.

You can find where to report bugs in this thread Where to Report Bugs.

Message 3 of 6 (1,114 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I know that. That's why I said that I see no one bothered to reply because clearly it's still an issue. Also, it would not let me post a new issue because this one was still up and open but thank you for pointing out something I already saw. Its helpful to actually read the issue in its entirety before pointing out the obvious. Especially when you don't actually have anything helpful to say. 🙄

Message 4 of 6 (1,093 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Jenntastical This is not a bug report, please report your issue in the bug forum as described in the link above.
Message 5 of 6 (1,069 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (1,064 Views)